Chapter 1

|Jilly|

When I had just got done getting all dressed up and ready my bestfriend, Asia had called me.

*Hello?

Bestfriend?... what are you doing today?

*Nothing right about now. I just got done getting dressed, why? wassup?

Mmm, I'm hungry, wanna go shopping and go eat something for lunch?

*Sure. Are we meeting up or one of us driving?

I'll drive. See you inna bit.

*Alright. (Hangs up)

>At the mall<

After we had came from all of my favorite stores; forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Victoria secret, and Pink we decided to go to the food court and find us something to eat.

>Sitting at the table eating<

"We need to go out to the club or something tonight.", Asia said while eating her food.

"Why?", I asked while picking through my cinnabon.

"Because, it been forever since we had gon out. I wanna have some fun tonight, maybe even find me a little boo for the night." She winked while laughing.

"Girl you are a mess, but I guess I'll go since I don't got anything else to do." I said.

"Okay, since we going out let's get back to shopping so we can find us something sexy to wear for tonight."

>Later on that day<

|Lucas|

I was on my way back to the house from coming from my mother house. I had got a call, it was my boy Chris.

*Ayoo, wassup?

Wassup, hey what you doing later on tonight?

*Shit, nothing on my way back to the house. Why?

Ayee lets go out tonight. Do some smoking, drinking, have some bitches in our V.I.P. section.

*yeah I'll go, but I got to go home and get ready.

Alright, I'll call up our homeboys and let them know what's up.

*Fashoo. (Ends Call)

As soon when I pulled in my parking spot, I got out of the car hurrying up to up to my apartment to get ready.

>During the night<

When I had got out of the shower and shit, I had dried up, lotion up myself I had put on a all black v-neck shirt with some all white jeans and some black timberlands. At the end I sprayed some Gucci cologne on myself

>In the parking lot<

Before I pulled off I called my boy Chris back up.

Man where the fuck you at we all here?

*Nigga, I'm on my way, I had to get ready.

Aight, we got everything and everybody here already.

*Alright. (Hangs up)

>At the club<

|Jilly|

Me and Asia been at the club for awhile now, just dancing, partying, drinking and more than that.

We just had got done dancing...again. I'm just now taking another break at the bar drinking while asia on the dance floor dancing and twerking on some dude. *Sighs* "She just don't know when to quit."