3rd Grade

** 3rd Grade **

So it all started towards the end of 3rd grade we only had about 3 or so months left when we got this new kid named Skylar. When Skylar and I first met I was getting bullied. I was getting bullied all year so far and that really made me depressed. No one in my family could figure out why I was always upset. So I finally decided to pretend to be happy. But when I met Skylar I was actually happy well at least I was for the time being.

 When we first started dating I was happy. I thought that I found someone whom was on my side. So it was about a month and we where still dating and I was happy. But he decided that he wanted to date more people so he dated my best friend Ashley. Me and her were perfectly OK with it. Until he decided to also date my other friend McKenzie. We were all OK with it. Then I decided I wanted to be the only one so I broke up with him. A about three days later Ashley broke up with him. A week later McKenzie did. He said he liked me still and wanted me so I went back to him. I know now that was a stupid decision. Then about 2 days before summer break we broke up. I was devastated because I loved him. But at the time I figured it was because it was summer break but then I found out that's not why. The real reason was because his family didn't know about me and he also got a new girlfriend that lived down by his house. 

**Authors Note---

Sorry this chapter was short I didn't really have a lot to put since it was only for 3 months.