6th Grade

** Summer after 5th Grade**

The summer started off amazing I was with the boy I loved. Him and I were together all the time. Him, Ashley and I were hanging out at my house one day it was about 2 weeks after break started. We were playing truth or dare. At first, me and him were dared to hug since we never hugged before. But then Ashley decided to dare us to kiss we said no but then she double dog dared us and we said no again then she triple dog dared us so we agreed to do it. my parents weren't home so we went up to my room and kissed in the hallway outside my room then my sister walked into the house and us 3 went outside behind my garage and Ashley and my sister wanted to see so they had us kiss like 4 more times. I know I was young but I to this day swear I felt a spark when we kissed. I knew I was in love after we kissed. about a week after we kissed he moved. he told me during the school year he was going to move during the summer but I thought it was going to be later in the summer he told me he was moving to Florida. The bad part is that I had no contact with him after he moved and I was heartbroken. I would refuse to do anything and I was always crying myself to sleep which made my depression worse.  

** 6th Grade**

I wasn't happy when school started up again I was still sad. But I saw this boy that looked like Skylar and I automatically was drawn to him. I then found out his name was Trenton and my best friend and I were fighting over him but I ended up getting him in the end. Me and him didn't start dating until Valentine's Day and we were supposed to go to the dance together but he stood me up and I was upset. but we continued to date and I was happy until I seen this other dude named Malachi. He was the schools, bad boy, and player. I knew that he would never like me so I never asked him out or anything because I was with Trenton at the time we dated for the rest of the school year and I was happy-ish. But then one of my so called friends named Charity told me that she was able to get a hold of Skylar and he apparently told her he didn't want me anymore and he wanted nothing to do with me. But no one knew that me and him were still together this entire time because he never broke up with me before he left but I took it upon myself and say I was done with him but we were technically still dating.