4th Grade

** Summer After 3rd Grade**

It's now the summer after the 3rd grade and we are closer then ever. We hang out all the time. We told each other every thing... I thought we did at least. Skylar ended up telling me the reason he broke up with me was because he didn't want his mom to find out that he was dating me. Even though me and him hung out all the time. I also found out that he had a little sister. The summer was now coming to an end we would now be in the 4th grade together.

**4th Grade**

 It was the first day of school and we where in the same class. We were sat next to each other considering our last names stated with an H. It was him, Ashley, McKenzie and me all sitting together all the time. We were always together and there was barely a time we would be apart. Even at recess we were always together. I was happy for the first time in forever. Then that Kiley girl started bullying me again. He was there for me when Ashley and McKenzie weren't. Well I thought he was.  About a week after Kiley started bullying me again we got back together. I was happy. I loved him. Yeah I know I was only in 4th grade but he was my only love. Every adult told me that we didn't know what love was but kids can tell you exactly what love is. We could tell adult what love is better then they can. I went all year being by him all the time. Then we broke up again. That's when it all started with our on and off relationship. I was happy that I had him in my life... well I thought I was happy at least. It's now half way through the school year and this guy named Brock started sexually harassing me and Skylar was there for me and helped me through it. I took it to the office when broke did it to me and Skylar was there and so was Ashley. Brock also sexually harassed Ashley too. So he was suspended for 3 days. It was fun though out the last 3 month of 4th grade. Skylar and I were always together like no one could split us up. Then again right before summer break we broke up for the same reason as last time. But little did I know that he really broke up with me was for this other girl that is a year older then us. Her name was Kaisey. 

**Authors note-------
This is a true story will all the real names of the people.