5th Grade

** Summer after 4th grade**

It's now the summer after 4th grade. Me and Skylar hung out all the time and his mom even met me. One day we where hanging out he brought his little sister with him and I fell in love with her like I can't believe that I met him little sister finally after 2 years. We all hung out all the time and I was always happy because I was with someone I loved. But honestly I never thought that in a year he would be leaving me for 4 years.

** 5th grade**

Now it's the beginning of 5th grade and we where not in the same class which made me a little upset. I was used to always being in the same class as him and now he was in a different classroom. I eventually got use to it though. But before I did I made sure he would walk with me before and after school. Every weekend we would hang out. In the middle of the summer my best friend Ashley moved schools. I ended up dating almost all the boys in my class but every time I would go back to Skylar because he was my first love and the only guy I love and loved. honestly I only dated the other guys to make him jealous and it worked eventually after about a month. I loved Skylar with all my heart and I never wanted to give him up. I would purposely walk by his house to go to the store just so I can see him. But I didn't know what to do since he was dating this girl names kaisey. I loved him and he left me to be with her. So I got payback. Skylar, Ashley and I all hung and me and Skylar started holding hands which was a big step for me. Then the end of the year came and we graduated from elementary into middle school but I never knew he was going to be leaving me.