The Assignment

~Phoenix's POV~

IT WAS ZACH! Great, just what I needed right now. I get up and scoot over and he gets in the car. Without thinking I growled being insensitive "why is he here?" Ivy looked at me as if I was was crazy(and I kinda was). As soon as I said that I regretted it. All she said was "We are driving him home, is that a problem?" She didn't understand, He is the reason I was sitting her car crying! Any ways I muttered to myself "No Mother." Luckily this time she didn't hear me. The whole time we were arguing Zach stayed silent. We finally dropped him off. "What was that about?" She said confused and slightly angry. "NOTHING!" I yelled to her, then it was silent for the rest of the ride. She dropped me off and I didn't say anything not one thank you or good night. We didn't even say bye. I went inside ate and went straight to bed cause I had work in the morning. I couldn't go to sleep. I've never been rude to Zach before. What if he hates me now. Well it doesn't matter he is totally out of my league.

~dreamland~

I wake up and I'm standing next to Zach. He looks at me and smiles. I could feel a fiery sensation run through my spine, up my neck and to my cheeks. I... was blushing. Not because of embarrassment but because of a guy. No guy ever seemed to take a liking to me. So there was no reason for me to blush other than embarrassment. This was the one and only time I liked blushing.  Then I felt a sense of heat flow over my hand. It was Zach holding my hand. I could even more heat rising to my cheeks. He looked at me and said "Phe you're beautiful." He said it so calmly, AND HE CALLED ME PHE..... AND BEAUTIFUL. Then I heard an alarm go off. I woke up again. It was just a dream. It's not like would actually ever like me. I got up and did my morning routine. First brush my teeth and hair. Second I go make breakfast and pack my lunch for the day. Finally I get dressed grab my key and drive to work. I arrive in the driveway of S.S.C.I.U. Also known as the Secret Spies Criminal Investigation Unit. I say "Agent Hawk" then I drive through making sure not to hit any of the "Panic Buttons." Park my Black Lamborghini in my assigned parking space. Got into the elevator. "Hey Phe!" Violet said excitedly. "Why are you so wired today?" I said with an "I'm not a morning person" tone. "I'm not wired, I'm exited." She said in a pouty voice. "Wired, exited just tell me why?" I said impatiently. "We get a Mission assigned to our team today!" She said, her face just lit up talking about it. All of a sudden became more awake and not as grumpy. We finally got to the 8th floor. That floor is where our squad worked, had training, ate, had meetings and occasionally slept when we where being workaholics or when someone got kicked out by their roommate. I walked into the Check-in area. On time as usual, 6:00 Am sharp. Then Ivy walked in glaring at me. "I'm so sorry for treating like I did yesterday, I just took my problems out on you by accident" I said with tears In my eyes that I blinked back. "It's ok, just don't do that again Phe!" She said, ran up and hugged me. "There is a meeting in 3 hours and I don't have paperwork. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Go to the rec lounge room?" V asked. I smiled from ear to ear and said "race ya!" I beat her because I got a head start. We ran in, it was like a kids paradise! There where slides, gigantic playground, arcade games, foam pit, ball pit, trampolines and a candy/sweets bar. We played tons of games. Hide and go seek, Grounders, Tag, Footsies and many others. Vi walked in and gasped. Since she was a newbie she didn't even know we had the rec lounge room. She didn't really talk to us, she was really shy. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. She grabbed it and chucked it back, she had a temper. I smirked and threw another pillow as I held the one she chucked. We had pillow fight and eventually Ivy joined in. We fell on the floor laughing. Did I mention they are giant pillows. Anyways, we get up I ask her "Friends?" We group hug and she says "Best Friends!" We go get on our dress clothes. It's mandatory for meetings. We all wear the same short black dress with minor detailing. Then after the girls are changed the guys change into their tuxedo's. Then go into the meeting. "Nice to meet with you all once again." I say cheerfully "yes it is." they all reply at the same time. We are meeting here to receive and discuss our new assignment. I hand out the assignment package to everyone. "Our assignment is to go to the forest, retrieve 2 Mad's. 2 team members will have to fill in the Mad's position so there is no suspicion until they are released. Open your assignment packages and 2 will have clothing that the Mad's wear those 2 are the ones who will fill in. Everyone opened their package eagerly. Raise your hand if you are a fill in Mad! "I shouted through the chatter. Zach raised his hand. I was the other fill in mad just great! I have to be stuck with him. "Who is tracking the Mad's?" Ivy and Parker raise their hands. I smirk, Ivy glares at me. "So the mad retrievers are Agents Moon and Walker, correct?" I ask "Yes Mam?" They reply at the same time and giggle. "If there are no further questions you may leave." Everyone left with their packages including me. All the girls go to change first. It takes us awhile to take off the dress so we talk while doing so. "Do you have a crush on Asher?" I asked Violet. "No." She replied and mumbled something under her breath I couldn't quite make out. Violet looks at me and smirk and asks "Do you have a crush on-." The door Flung open. We all shrieked and everyone hid except me there was no where left, then he walked in It was.....