Kitten

~Phoenix's POV~
I woke up, I had chains on arms that made sure I couldn't get two feet from the wall. Well I also couldn't walk because he had my feet tied together with a weird contraption that almost looked like handcuffs. Also my upper thighs were tied down my some rope that was really tight. I looked around and it seemed I was in some sort of dungeon. There was a projector and a metal bed-like thing across the room, but then there was the metal door. I was petrified of it because at any moment someone could walk in and do anything , I'm...helpless. The only thing I can almost do is move is my head cause I'm very weak right now . I drop my head in pure exhaustion. I don't even have energy to keep my head up. "Chin up princess or the crown slips!" I hear an echoey voice laughing slightly. I try to lift my head to look up but I'm too exhausted. "I thought Phoenix's were strong..... pathetic!" I know that voice, it's the Mad Hatter's. I have to say something...uhhgg. I know exactly what to say. "Phoenix's are stronger after they raise from their ashes, and I haven't burnt out yet!" I whispered "Your voice sounds pretty toasted to me" he says and laughs hysterically. It's getting really old! Then I hear a door open, specifically that big rusty, metal door in front of me. I still can't lift my head it feels so heavy. Click,click,click,click, I hear shoes tapping, someone is walking slowly towards me. Then someone crouched in front of me, just far away enough so I could see them. I see I gloved hand come towards my face. Of course it was the mad hatter, who else would it be. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts it up. He doesn't say anything, he just stares at me. For just a minute he doesn't seem insane. Then he says "I'm  insane, yet you're the one locked in a room" he says and laughs genuinely. He thinks it's funny! I can't stand him. " you know when I saw him holding you like that earlier I was quite jealous..." he tails off and smirks evilly "but now he isn't here and I'm the only one that's here to hold you if you need holding" he says there is still a trace of his evil smile but it fades into a soft day-dreaming smile. He just sits there with his hand under my chin. Looking into my eyes deeply, it kinda scares me to be honest. "You're mine now princess".
~Zach's POV~
The girls throw me into a pretty normal looking room, except there were cameras and the door was metal. I desperately bang on the door to try and get to Phoenix but, it obviously doesn't help. Then I hear something through some sort of speakers "You're mine now princess". He must be talking to Phoenix, I'm so so sorry Phoenix. Then I hear something else through the speakers "Hey it's time for your punishment for being a very...naughty boy". It's like I can hear the smirk in his voice, ugh. "What do you-" I get cut off by the door opening, a figure walks in but definitely not the mad hatter. "S-Sk-Skyler" I'm already on the verge of tears just looking at her. "Hey what's cooking good looking" she says and slowly walks towards me. I move from the corner of the room onto the bed to try and create some distance. She just keeps slowly walking towards me and at this point I'm frozen in fear. She makes it over to the edge of the bed, she says "What's wrong pretty boy, cats got your tongue" then she lick her teeth and meows at me. She's getting onto the bed and I can't go anywhere. I go to grabs her arms to try and stop her but she grabs mine instead. She pins my arms down a cuffs them to the bed and at this point I'm flailing my legs. Somehow she knew exactly when to grab my legs to pin them down. Now I'm fully immobile and scared to death. "What d-do you want with m-me?" I ask stuttering like an idiot. "I don't want anything new from you honey..." she leaned in really close to my face and whispered "nothing we haven't done before" then she giggled. "Wait are you saying, ... no it's not ever happening again DO YOU HEAR ME SK-" I'm interrupted by lips against mine. My body stiffens and as I finally realize what's happening I start to sob uncontrollably. She stopped and smiled a sadistic smile and said "seems like you enjoyed that kitten, didn't you". I can't answer I just don't even harder. Then she went back to kissing me and started kissing along my jawline. As she got close to my ear she whispered "I love you". Then I list it I was still crying but I screamed "N-NO Y-YOU DONT AND YOU N-NEVER D-DID!" "It seems like kitten needs some hugs and cuddles" she said in a very calm tone. Then laid on top of me with her head sitting in the crook of my neck close to my ear and said In a monotone "I knew this would get to you". I'm still crying but silently now and simply say "Why did you cheat on me? Was I not good enough for you, or did you just decide it was time to find a new piece of paper to draw on and then crumple and tear to shreds?" I finish sobbing once again. "You were just another person on my to-do list...kitten. Then the mad hatter walk in and starts laughing at me. "You're weak! No wonder no girl wants you! You are pathetic!"he says while continuing to laugh at me. Then stops and speaks to skyler "come here" she gets off me thank god and walks over to him. Then he says "hey Zach guess what!"