Chapter 7

I wake up in my bed. Right where I woke up the last morning. I don't remember much about yesterday. Almost like a hangover, but without the alcohol.

''Are you okey?'' I look to my left and see Ellinor sit beside my bed. I try to sit up as I notice the chains on my wrist's.

''What happend last night?'' I ask.

Ellinor shake her head and sigh. ''The guards gave you a needle, and you became seriously agressive. Then they chained you to your bed and eventually you calmed down, I guess''

I try to answer. ''I don't remember any......''

''It's the perks of the needle'' Ellinor say before I finish my sentence. She pull of the chains from my wrists.

She clears her throat. ''Get out of the bed, we have the last state of training today'' Ellinor add and pull away my duvet.

I hope there's no more fighting, maybe some calm reading or sleeping. That would be great, I think to myself.

------

This feels just like the choosing ceremony. We're all sitting in a circle and waiting for our names to be said.

Finally I hear mine. I freeze and take a deep breath before I start to walk towards the huge door.

I walk pass all of the transfers. They all look scared, even Micha.

Behind the doors there is a chair and cables. Also a huge needle beside the chair.

Willow is standing next to me. ''Are you ready?'' She ask and I slowly nod before sitting down. She gives me the green serum and I hesitate for a moment before I drink it all.

I don't remember closing my eyes.

------

I wake up in a huge room. The walls are changing colours. I hear someone call my name and turn towards the sound. It's Ellinor. Beside her Nicholas and Willow are standing. They smile at me and waves. I wave back.

Then I hear my name again. From behind me. I turn around and get up from the floor. There I see my family, they look so happy to see me. I wanna run and hug them.

Then I remember that this is not real. But it feels like it is. I haft to choose between my family or faction. Is that my fear?

I run towards my friends from Dauntless. I feel really guilty that I didn't run to my family. But I had to do something quickly.

The second before I touch Ellinor's hand they all disappear and I am now alone again with a gun beside me.

In front of me a woman appear. She's screaming and crying, begging me not to shoot her. I quickly realize what I need to do.

She keeps screaming as I pick up the gun. My brain tells me that I am a monster. I am shaking as I try to fire the heavy gun. I can't do this, I will be stuck here forever. I won't be able to shoot a helpless woman.

But she isn't real. SHE IS NOT REAL. I breath in and out slowly and pull the trigger. I hear a scream and then I am in a room filled with people.

They are laughing at me. They're pointing and some are yelling at me. I don't understand this.

Suddenly some of them starts to throw food at me. What am I supose to do to make it stop? Then I remember how I gave up in the training area. These people are bullying me and I need to stand up to myself. Make them stop.

Nicholas words echo in my head 'You're afraid of failing'

''Stop! Everyone! NOW!'' I yell and everyone stop with what they're doing. They just stare at me. I look down on my clothes, they're filled with spots and dirt.

When I look up again everyone's gone. I am standing on top of a pole. I don't dare look down. But it must be atleast 100 meters down to the ground.

If I take one step I will fall of the small area. I exhale and inhale quickly. I need to calm down, maybe the fear landscape will move on then, hopefully.

Will I haft to jump? I slowly glance down and see the small buildings under me. My breathing is starting to become slower. I might need to jump.

My eyelids slowly close and I take one step towards my death. But it's not real, It's a simulator.

I feel the wind in my hair as I fall towards the ground. My eyes are still closed and I feel like I am going to explode.

Suddenly I quit falling and the simulator disappears.

------

My eyes jump open and I almost fly out of the chair that I am tied to. My pulse is high and my breathing is heavy and hard. Sweat drops are dripping from my palms. Willow is still beside me and quickly untie my wrists and legs.

Willow gives me a glass with water (hopefully it is water). I thank her and drink it. I notice how thristy I am when the drops reach my dry throat.

Willow smiles at me and I remember the fear simulator. ''You did great Mylo. I am not supose to say something but your time will possibly get you in to Dauntless''

Finally some good news, I think to myself. I still don't feel like I got the energy to talk yet. My head still hurts and my bones feel sore from all of the falling and shooting.

"I'll haft to bring in the next one, are you sure you're feeling okey?" She ask me and I nod as an answer.

"I'll see you later, then you'll hopefully be a real dauntless" Willow add and I give her a Quick hug Before I slowly drag myself out from the simulator room.

------

I am still wiggling my way towards the transfers dormitory. Willow had told me that the side effects from the serum would last for atleast 20 hours. When I Close my Eyes I stilln feel like I am falling down that pole, it all just felt so real.

"Still Dizzy I see?" I hear Nicholas say. Somehow I was happy to see him, another side effect maybe? I turn towards him and nod.

"And a sore throat? hurting head? All side effects, and you got them" He add as he walk closer to me. "We should get out of here, celebrate our last day as transfers"

I follow him out of the transfer training building and towards the Town Square. It's filled with people doing regular Dauntless things, I guess. Suddenly a loud beeping noise come from the head building.

A large screen with moving pictures appear in front of us. A tv screen I think it's called. I've only seen one in my life like that, at my mom's job when I was younger.

Nicholas grab my arm as I try to keep walking. "Don't move" He whisper.

The screen shows burning houses, crying, bleeding people and empty burned landscapes. Then a huge text appear and I hear gasping and screaming from the crowd of Dauntless inborns.

The text say: "Amity has been destroyed"

----------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEEY I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR AND WILL KEEP WRITING THIS STORY UNTIL THE END! COMMENT ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT :)