Are You Guys Okay?

This story was written and posted by ItsYoBoiChad on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!       

 It was Friday, the last day of school, and an interesting thing had happened. A new student came in! His name was Mark Fischbach, and, boy, he was immediately liked. He wasn't at all shy and made a few friends on the first day! Sean's pessimistic mind thought that Mark would fit in with the popular kids. The bullies. Mark was very handsome and you could literally see his muscles through his shirt! Sean would admit, he was very attractive, but popular people aren't his type.

Lunch time came by, and Sean was sitting with Felix. It was usual ever since Felix stepped in between Sean and the bullies. They spent the next few days getting to know each other better. Sean told Felix about his stories and how he loves art and writing. He found out Sean was part of a band called Raised to the Ground. He had three older siblings that were out of school, explaining the empty bedrooms and Sean being alone after school.

Felix was pretty normal. His sister was out of school. His mom worked while Felix was school.  Felix wasn't sure, but Sean seemed sad. As if he had depression or something. He never seemed happy and he wrote poetry and sad stories. He wore black, listened to metal rock music. Stereotypes. Of course, it's not right to assume things. Felix was worried though.

Sean poked at his food, not even eating it. He sighed and pushed the tray away. Felix noticed that Sean never ate at school. He has never seen the other eat. "Sean, what's wrong? You never eat. Please, tell me," Felix said softly, putting his spork down and turning to Sean.

Sean sighed and shook his head. "It's nothing. I'm fine." Felix raised a brow. He still hadn't known Sean long enough, so he didn't know if he should push or not. Felix sighed and went for it.

"Sean, I'm serious. Please, tell me if anything is wrong." Felix, in all honesty, just wanted Sean to be okay. He was worried about Sean. Sean seemed so sad most of the time, he was bullied, he wore black, he listened to depressing music, he wrote sad stories and poems- These may have been stereotypes, but there were too many for Felix to question from.

Sean seemed to grow annoyed. He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Fuck, Felix, I'm fine! Just leave it, will ya?" Sean glared straight into Felix's eyes before closing them and picking up his bag, leaving the table and throwing away his tray. He walked away from Felix. Felix sighed. Nothing was okay. Felix just decided to leave it alone. It was obvious Sean didn't want to tell Felix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, school was over. Felix should probably apologize to Sean for getting too nosy, he just cared for Sean. Or was that too much? Sean would probably think Felix was crushing on him. Well, Felix was bisexual, it wouldn't be too unlikely.

Felix was scared when he couldn't find Sean. Sean would usually wait outside of the library for Felix. Felix ran over to the tennis court, where he heard Chad's deep voice. "You're a freak, Sean! You're not normal! You're different from everybody else! It's no wonder you don't have any friends! That Swedish kid will leave you, just like everyone else!"

Felix heard a strangled groan, trying to let words escape. He quickly ran around the corner to see Chad pushing Sean against the wall, his hand closing on Sean's throat. Sean saw Felix and his eyes widened, trying to tell the other to run away. Chad turned and looked at Felix, his grip loosening on Sean's throat. Sean's feet touched the ground again, trying to regain his balance. "Felix, go!"

Felix shook his head. He wouldn't sit back and let Sean get hurt! Chad walked up to Felix, trying to keep Sean in his vision as much as he could. "What did I tell you about protecting Sean? I'm going to give you one chance to leave, or else I'll-"

Chad was cut off by an unfamiliar deep voice. "Or else you'll what?" All three looked over to who had shown up to the party. Sean glared at raven that was here. It was Mark.

"Mark, what are you doing here?" Chad asked, casualness streaming through his voice.

Mark sighed. "My mom couldn't-" He quickly stopped himself and shook his head. "That doesn't matter! What are you doing?" Mark had heard and seen just enough to see that Chad was going to hurt Felix and Sean. And Mark hated the idea of that.

"It's none of your business. Why don't you just run along home?" Mark glared at Chad. He squinted.

"What the fuck? You're out here, fucking pushing around two kids! For no reason?" He said, walking closer to Chad. He was determined not to let any fear show, but he knew Chad was taller and stronger. Mark tried to not think about it. He couldn't back down to a bully.

"Mark, Sean is a fucking freak of nature! It's not normal!" Chads protest seemed to really piss off Mark. Felix quickly made his way to Sean. They two stayed there in case Mark needed their help.

"Excuse the fuck out of me? Since when it is okay to call gays freaks of nature?" Mark slowly started to to Chad. The taller man backed away from Mark, uncomfortable with the small space between them. "It may not seem like the most common thing, but it doesn't mean you can fucking push them around and make fun of them!" Sean's expression softened with widened eyes.

Mark had Chad pinned to the wall. This was the first time Chad seemed scared of someone. He didn't look too scared, but he was backing away from Mark. "It's just.. not normal!" Chad's words seemed to make Mark even angrier.

"Just because it's not normal doesn't give you the fucking right to push them around! They are human beings, just like everyone else, just like you! They deserve respect!" Mark glared angrily up at Chad. If looks could kill, Mark's glare would have made Chad explode by now. "Now, leave them the fuck alone."

Chad glared back before looking over at Sean and Felix. "You're lucky he came in to save you," he growled before walking away to walk back to his house. Mark watched him walk off, making sure he was far away enough. He looked back over to Sean and Felix.

"I'm so sorry about that. Are you guys okay?"