We Love You

This story was written and posted by ItsYoBoiChad on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!

        Felix arrived at Sean's house, knocking on the door with a light smile. He had his bag slung over his shoulder as he waited for one of them to open to door. He heard some muffled voices before the door swung open, revealing his pink-haired friend. He had his usual huge, friendly smile.

"Hey, Felix!" He greeted, pulling the other in and shutting the door. They hugged quickly. Felix looked around, looking around the small living room. Sean wasn't there. Mark noticed and piped up again," Oh, Sean's in his room. He's been cleaning up for you." Mark's smile softened to Felix, eyes giving an understanding look. Felix smiled some more and nodded. Though what would Sean have to clean? He didn't really own much. They both headed to the bedroom to set down Felix's bags down. The door creaked open as Mark lightly pushed it. Sean was on his toes, trying to set his small Deadpool bobble-head down. Mark snickered, walked over and took it from Sean, barely having to stand on his toes to set it down.

"Not fair.." Sean pouted, crossing his arms and looking down. He turned slightly and immediately snapped his head up when he saw Felix's figure. His eyes widened slightly before he ran and over and hugged the other. "You're here!" Felix let his backpack fall off of his arm and wrapped his arms around Sean's waist, hugging the other tightly. Mark watched with warm, soft eyes. Sean was obviously incredibly happy to see Felix. They haven't seen each other, other than school. School wasn't enough though, all of them knew it.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Felix asked as they pulled away, still each other's arms. Sean shrugged, looking to the side.

"I don't know.." he said quietly, still smiling lightly. They both let their arms fall. "Um, just set your bag down by my bed, next to Mark's." Felix nodded, doing as instructed. Sean must've swept and dusted. His hardwood floor was slicker and his dresser looked, well, less dusty. Sean's stories were still hung up by push pins, though there were a few pictures that hung up. Felix squinted his eyes and walked over to Sean's wall. Sean didn't even seem to panic or protest Felix going over to where his stories were, even though he was very protective over them.

There were printed photographs. One of Felix listening to music when Sean decided to catch the bus and sit with him that morning. Another was Mark and Sean making funny faces that you would make to have a child laugh. Felix smiled at them. "Mark let me use his printer, I think, to print them out.. off my phone," Sean explained awkwardly, biting his lip. Felix nodded before looking back at Mark who stood awkwardly.

"Should I go order the pizza and get out the movies you wanted?" Mark asked, already walking backwards to the living room. Sean nodded, thanking Mark for leaving them alone. He really missed Felix, and he really just wanted to spend time with the blonde. Mark nodded and headed out. Felix sat on Sean's bed, looking back up at the photos.

"Why'd you decide to print them out?" There were multiple reasons, but Felix couldn't think of one in that moment. His mind was really just stuck around the image of him. He looked healthy, like he actually ate and got sleep. No wonder Sean took that picture, he actually looked good for once. Sean sat next to Felix, looking up at the photos now as well.

"As reminders that people do love me, so when I'm feeling like shit again I can look at those." The boys looked at each other. Thee was something in the air, a certain tension that made Felix's palms grow sweaty. They watched the other's eyes, looking for something that they didn't know of. Felix leaned closer to Sean's face hesitantly, but neither made any more movements to get closer. Felix wanted to lean in and capture the smaller's boys lips in his. The only thing holding him back was the terrified look in Sean's eyes. Panic seemed to strike Sean when they were so close, Felix didn't want to make Sean uncomfortable, so he leaned back. Relief seemed to wash over Sean.

"I love you, Sean." Sean's pale face tuned slightly red, almost making Felix panic. "Mark loves you. Your parents love you, your siblings," Felix swallowed. The emotion of the scene changed so quickly. Felix was nervous speaking to Sean like this, but he knew the other needed this. He had to put up pictures of his friends so he can be reminded that people love him! Felix just wanted to bundle the other up in his arms and hold him the entire night. Maybe he could. He's sleeping over afterall. "We love you, please don't doubt that."

Sean looked away, exhaling almost shakily. "Alright, Felix. I love you guys too." Felix smiled.

"Good. Let's not make Mark wait any longer now," He stood up, looking down at Sean. Sean nodded and stood up.

"Alright."

//Just a short gay chapter that I wanted to bust out. Really losing motivation for this story, even though I love it like a child. Chapters are slow