It's You

This story was written and posted by ItsYoBoiChad on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!

//This is actually what me and my friends do

"Mark, would you kiss Felix for twenty dollars?" Sean asked. All three were on the ground, against the couch instead of on it. Sean's head rested in Felix's lap while his legs lay over Mark's thighs. Sean chewed on his hoodie string while waited for an answer.

"I'd kiss him for five," Mark snorted. Sean laughed, looking up at Felix's face. Face chuckled, looking up at Mark. Mark blew Felix a kiss, getting more laughs out of the boy.

"Nice," Sean said quietly, looking at his Instagram feed. Felix watched his screen, trying to think of more questions to ask his friends. Felix opened his mouth, but Sean beat him. "Mark, again. Would you suck a dick for free?" Felix choked on laugh, trying to stifle it and failing. Mark laughed along and nodded.

"Why wouldn't I- Well, it depends on who. Like, yours and Felix's, hell yeah. My future husband? Yes!" Sean nodded.

"True, makes sense." Felix looked down at Sean, the little pervert.

"And what about you, Sean?" He asked, a sassy tone adding onto what he asked. "Would you suck dick for free?"

Sean shrugged casually. He didn't even know how he seemed so nonchalant on this topic. "I don't know, maybe. If I could, yeah. I have a bad gag reflex, it's actually hard to brush my teeth sometimes because of it." Mark and Felix's eyes widened.

"Shit, that sucks," Felix said, looking back at Sean's phone screen. All boys fell silent while looking at social media, trying to find anything the sparked up a conversation. Mark sat up, holding Sean's legs on his lap. He placed his phone on the coffee table.

"I got a truth or dare app, if you guys wanna try it out?" Mark asked. Sean slowly sat up as Felix scoffed lightly, though not seriously.

"What are we, twelve years old?" He asked, though taking the phone from Mark. They had to put in names for the game, so he did.

"Yeah," Mark muttered, watching Felix carefully. Felix sighed and clicked on truth, eyes widening at the next question. He laughed. "How about we answer whatever truth question comes up," Mark asked, though neither of the boys answered him. Sean sat up, leaning on Mark as Felix scooted closer to the two.

"Have you ever talked about your friends behind their back?" Felix asked, looking at his friends. "I never really had friends, so I can't say that I did."

"Goes the same for me," Sean answered, looking at Mark. He looked so guilty, biting his lip as he smiled at the other two.

"Umm, there may have been one time, or quite a few.. It was only making fun of them, and it's the type of making fun where they'd laugh too. We always made joke about each other, I just recycled them and told my mom." More questions and stupid dares rolled by until Felix landed on a truth question. He pulled the phone to his chest, keeping in giggles.

"What is it?" Sean asked cautiously. Felix showed him the screen and Sean's face flushed red. "Oh God.." Mark looked over Sean, at his phone screen, and chuckled. What have you had fantasies about?

"Oh boy.. that's a nice question, don't you think?" Sean shook his head, face being covered by his hands. "Umm, I don't really think about sex a lot. Rarely, actually.. I don't have wild fantasies, nothing weird or kinky." He shrugged, smirking down at Sean. "What about you, Sean?" The other groaned in response, shaking his head.