Wolf Split

"I'd like to run if you don't mind." I protested, resisting his pull into the car. He was silent during the walk to the expressway, hours of pure wind and crunching of twigs. He stared at me with a baffled pup-like face before dragging me down to his lap, switching his legs to throw me on the seat and slamming the door. His palm pressed into my chest as he propped his knee on the side of my bottom. He hovered his frame over mine, forcing himself between my legs just before his lips met mine. We locked in a gaze after he laid his soft peck on me, his bent arms causing a canopy of privacy.

"Do you want to leave me?" His cocky words were accompanied by a quick size-up. 

"Never." I groaned, waving my body up at he's. A cunning grin smeared across his face as he leaned his shoulder into the leather cushioning and held the other hand over my face. The hole his fist slightly opened and my necklace bounced down to my face, stopping an inch above the bridge of my nose. I felt like I was sinking. The edges of my vision became wall-like as I fell into myself. The necklace pulled away and his tongue slipped into my mouth, pulling me from the space I had submerged into. Our sloppy kissing evoked revulsion as his fingers gently worked at screwing the clasp behind my neck. I tried to settle myself into my physical being, feeling strangely new. The sickness of my mental swaying became a rush of fire. Intensified by his touch, my fingers involuntarily raked into his nape and pressed the nugget of his head. I bit his tongue hard and he yelped back in pain, yanking himself from my clutches. "I'm Sorry," I spoke but the words stayed within as my face unintentionally formed a wicked smile. He pressed a finger into his shocked mouth and pulled away a bloody index. His lips grew the same grin as mine but it never reached his eye, causing me to whimper for mercy. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me over his lap. My shielding hands hit the car floor and I propped myself for a glance out the window, recognizing the blurring forest of pine. He ripped his skinny jeans off my thighs, inflicting great pain on my hips from the decimation of quilty fabric. 

"I liked those." He spoke regretfully, softly gliding his hand in circles over my rear. I was surprisingly filled with excitement for his next actions. His hand lifted away before striking fire across my ass. I winced from the prickles of pain, now lasting across my skin.

"Punishing me in front of others?" My wolf spoke with my lips, causing immediate disorientation in my mind. I looked up at him with questioning eyes, musing her new ability. His glance shifted to the driver. He reached upfront, pressing my head on the back of the passenger seat, and ripped the rearview mirror from the front of the car, leaving a black cord and broken hole in the glass where the mirror holder should be.

"If you place your eyes on Luna, I'll take them." He spoke as the mirror hit the floor under my floating knees. My wolf began to giggle at his actions, with her voice filling the car. A gripping fear suffocatingly seized my mind, forming me into a believer. 

"What are you doing!?" I tried to speak to my wolf aloud but it only lingered in my head. They both seemed to ignore me, Lucus laying another fiery smack on my rear. 

"Not so rough!" My wolf hissed at Lucus, causing him to strike me once more. I yelped out from the unbearable pain but it never escaped my lips. My body arched as he pressed another hard spank against my cheeks, causing his thigh to glide up my chest, faintly pushing my breast against the back of my firm-standing arms.

"Hush or I'll truly be rough." He growled while sliding his hand along my back under the wide shirt. My wolf moaned quietly through my lips from the sensation of his firm grips as he continuously dug his nails into my skin. I was consumed with the thought of Her, not being Me. He paused just as two of his fingertips secured a lip of my womanhood. I jerked from feeling the cold button on the other wrist of his shirt running across my lower back. His elbow pressed between my shoulder blades as he clapped his middle fingers against my womanhood, manipulating strings of my juices to collect in my slit.