The Three Of Us

" Yes. Of course, Bitch!" The voice once in my head was now in my ears, it sounded completely the same, but different, now bouncing off the walls. She stumped the distance between us closed as the mark on her flesh became normal. "All that for my smug ass." She bent down for a glare into my eyes inches from my nose, sounding sassy like Sam. "You talk too fucking much, bitch!" She snatched my necklace from my chest and whipped her hair to the side, her wrists dancing as she attached the charm to herself. She whisked her hair back with both hands and it fell into position. " I'd like to see my mother now, baby." She turned her head over her shoulder before turning her full body and starting a strut to Lucus. I rushed from the ground toward her, ready to pull that beautiful long hair to the now clean family crest. She quickly turned and before her glowing alphodite eyes fully met mine, Lucus was standing between the two of us, glaring me down like a dangerous stranger. He was hovering over me like he once had in his shower. He no longer being my Alpha, couldn't see me thinking that. A knot formed in my throat, drying my mouth as I formed it to speak.

"You're gonna hurt me?" I looked up at him with the same pup-like eyes he had always given me. He was unbothered, peering his challenging eyes down on me like knives.

"Please, don't make me." His jawline clenched with the grinding of his teeth. I waited for his glare to fold, he made sure to disappoint.

"You didn't look at me like that when your face was between my legs." I threw my cocky words at him with a lift of my chin as I transformed my look to desire the way he did. His glare finally softened and Freyladon's arm crispy swung from behind him, landing perfectly on my head and gripping a handful of my hair. She pulled me down as the rest of her frame curved around him.

"Again with the talking, Bitch." She enjoyed referring to me as a female dog. Her other hand gripped curly locks and she slightly swung me away from Lucus.

"Enough Frey." He had already created a nickname for her. She paused as she hovered over me, her grip felt weak, she either didn't know the power she held in her chest or didn't want to hurt the person who carried her for eighteen years. She swung her hair to the side and peered over her shoulder at Lucus.

"You dare command your Luna?" Her voice turned soft and sweet for him. She pointed an index into the air, still holding my hair, and the chains on the man above began to break. She flicked the same index to the man on the right pillar and his chains fell to the floor just before the man above did. Her eyes locked on Vikadah over her shoulder as he stumbled to his feet. Lucus began to growl and the Lycan behind him darted to the tall entryway, disappearing around the curved staircase.

"You fucking fool." Vikadah laughed as he unbent his posture, pushing his fists into the air for a good stretch. " Your mate is mine too." He twisted his body back and shot a daring smile at Lucus.

"He knows nothing, Lucus!" Nighkila yelled from her still position, folding her arms over her chest as she peered down at her son.

"I know I'm the first alphodite to ever have a mate." He spoke through his arrogant smile as he walked a circle around Lucus and slid over to the front of Freyladon. She released her grip on my hair and took a step towards Lucus, tucking herself behind him.

"Definitely? Not!" She sounded like me when declining a date offer. Lucus hushed his growling and folded his arms like Nighkila.

"Sleep." Her voice commanded Vikadah, dropping him to the floor with his arms at his sides. His mouth gaped open over the wolf's face on Lucus's family crest, as his rear poked into the air.

"We have to go see my mother." Freyladon's hand slid up Lucus's arm and rested on his shoulder.

"Sure, Love. First, let's get you both something to wear." Her eyes switched to me before rolling over to the fireplace.