Caught

Josh's POV

I'm at Tyler's house to get it on (wink wink). Good thing Jenna's not home. "Tyler, wanna get it on?" I asked. "Fuck yea daddy.." he replied. I pulled down Tyler's pants and boxers. I put my finger in his hole and he started moaning. "Fuck.... Daddy go faster...." he moaned. I went faster and he cummed. I carried Tyler to the bedroom. Both of us got naked and tripped to the bed. I started sucking on Tyler's neck and he moaned. I laid him down on the bed. I positioned and starting to enter him. "JOSHH FUCK DADDY GO FASTER!!" he moaned loudly. I kept going faster and he cummed. I also cummed. I heard the door open. "SHIT THAT'S JENNA!" Tyler whispered. "TYLER! Where are you?" she yelled. She hears the bed creaking. She went upstairs. "Tyler, I got some-" she saw me and Tyler fucking. We both stopped and Jenna was watching. She walked away in tears. "I knew it." she said.

Tyler's POV

I put on a robe went to Jenna. "Wait Jenna I can explain!" I yelled at her.
"NO TYLER, YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH!" she yelled back. "Tyler, I'm done with you, you cheated on me.." she said. She packed her things and getting ready to leave. "Tyler, we're having a divorce..." her tears are running down her face. "JENNA WAIT!" she slammed the door.I checked the window and she was gone. Josh and I put our clothes back on. "Josh... Leave.." I said. "But-" "GET THE HELL OUT!!" I yelled and I was crying. He ran off to the door and left. I slammed the door and fell to my knees on the ground. My tears running down and dripping on the floor.

Tyler

What do you want?

You blew it so go hang yourself.

No.... I love Josh more

Fucking liar.