{.5.} Surprise Visit

Zoe

It is cold as hell here. I am definitely not in Florida anymore. We just arrived at our hotel in New York and about to get ready for MAGCON. I'm so excited but also nervous.

Cameron: You guys ready for the show?

Gilinsky: Hell yeah

Taylor: I'm bout to be going crazy

Shawn: Idk why but New York is always the best city we perform in

Matt: And we also have two off days here

Carter: Yes brooo

Shawn: Hey Zo how's your weekend going?

Me: It's going great. Kinda nervous and excited at the same time right now about something.

Shawn: What about?

Me: Can't tell you. Anyways good luck guys and have fun see you later.

Me: text* you later I meant text

That was close. Alright time to shower and get ready. Maybe the shower will help me calm down. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled from the bathroom to get Heaven and Jessica's attention. They had taken a shower before we came to pick them up from their house. I turned my beats pill on and pressed play on my phone letting Shape of You by Ed Sheeran play through the speaker.

Sure enough after my forty-five minute shower, I was some what calm and relaxed than before I hopped in. After doing my out of shower routine, which consisted of drying off, putting lotion and reorder at on, then my undergarments.

I put on a black and white MAGCON shirt, black ripped jeans, earrings, a music note necklace and bracelet. I had already straightened my hair before I left Florida so I just went over it a few times after applying a natural look of make up.

"Ooh lala look at you." Jessica said smirking.

"Oh shut up." I scoffed as I but on my high top Vans then my leather hooded jacket and white scarf. "You guys, ready?"

 "We've been waiting for you

"We've been waiting for you." Heaven said sitting up. I grabbed my phone out the bathroom off the charger and looked at myself in the mirror before putting on my hat.

When we got to the venue, it was packed. I see why they loved the New York show better than any. Right now we were in the line for the family picture which wasn't so long. It was mainly filled with little girls under 13. I'm sure the older girls wanted their face to face time with guys. I mean who wouldn't.

Jessica and Heaven said we should go last so I could have a little extra time with the guys before they go to meet and great. Good thing we got here a little later when the line was moving because we only had to wait 30 minuets.

"Are you nervous?" Heaven asked as we moved up closer and Jessica had went up.

"Yeah, a little. I mean ughh." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Well your next after me so good luck." She hugged me and went to take a picture with them. The guys were being so silly and Heaven was blushing like hell. Which made me laugh.

It was now my turn. I put my head down as I walked over. I heard them talking complimenting like 'she's cute' 'why is she covering her face?' 'maybe she's just shy'.

I sat down with my head down. Cameron was sitting on my left and Shawn was on my right while the others were in the back.

"Hi beautiful what's your name?" Cameron asked.

"Zoe."

"Really? We have a friend named Zoe." Gilinsky spoke.

"Yeah, Shawn here has a major crush on her." What Mahogany just said made my heart race. Shawn has a crush on me.

"I like you too Shawn." I looked up and took my hat off and smiled.

"Z-Zoe?" Shawn asked shocked.

"That's Zoe?"

"Our Zoe?"

"Nooo it can't be-" I stood up and looked at everyone.

"Zoeeee." They all said.

"SURPRISE!" I said as I hugged each of them. "My friend got me an early birthday present which was tickets to see you guys here to surprise you."

"Wow we have to thank her." Mahogany said.

"Hold up back to what you said to Shawn because we all heard you."

"Yeah, so you like Shawn and he likes you."

"Something needs to be done about this."

"Shawn do you have anything to ask are good friend Zoe something?" Gilinsky asked putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing to a Shawn. He glared at Gilinsky before he looked at me.

"Zoe would you maybe wanna go out with me tomorrow night?" Shawn asked scratching the back of his head.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Yayy!"

"Now let's take the picture. I know your friend paid a lot for you to see us." Nash said.

I sat down between Shawn and Cameron while the others were in the back like before. I smiled and just as the photographer said 3 Shawn kissed my cheek.

After the picture, I hugged all of them and made my way to where Heaven and Jessica were. I tackled them in a hug.

"Woah there. I'm guessing things went well." Heaven said managing to keep her balance and pulled away.

"Things went great, he asked me out." I said the last part in a whisper.

"HE DID WHAT?!" They both said really loud to where they caught a lot of attention.

"Shhhhh. I'm sure you don't want thousands of girls to chase us out of here, trying to kill us."

"I'd like to see them try." Jessica said causing us to laugh.