{.21.} Birthday Song

Zoe

I was driving, when my phone dinged notifying me that I had a text message. "Jess can you check that? I'm pretty sure it's the guys." Jess nods and gets my phone putting her fingerprint in and it unlocks. Yup that's right we all three have each other's prints in our phones but we wouldn't dare go through it without permission unless we're taking pictures of each other or hacking each other. "Read them out loud and what you text also."

Cameron😋: Hey Zo what time you coming by?

Me:

 This is Jess, my girl driving in her new ride😎🚙😍

Nashy 👀: Ayye🔥

MuffinBabe😘❤️: Is that a Jeep?

Me: Yup

Me: We'll see you guys in a bit bye✌🏼

We pulled up to the back of the venue in a little more than 15 minutes. We all got out and I locked my car. We walked in and it was dark. "Why are the lights off?" I asked confused.

All of a sudden the lights came on and everyone popped up shouting 'Happy Birthday Zo' which by the way scared the shit out of me. I screamed in horror.

"Thank you, but don't ever do that again please." I begged putting a hand over pay chest taking breaths.

"Sorry." They chuckled.

"You should've seen your face though." Cameron said dying of laughter.

"You were all like Aahhhhh." Nash said joining him.

"That's not funny." I pouted. They both walked over to me and hugged me but I didn't hug them back.

"Here," Mahogany handed me a little bag, "Happy Birthday." She hugged me. Inside was mouse ears, a Forever 21 gift card, and a stuffed panda. I thanked and hugged her.

Shawn and the rest of the guys got me stuffed animals, candy, some of their personal merch, and gift cards for stores they found out I liked to shop at. It's was a lot so I was just going to put the stuff in my car after the show.

Speaking of the show. It started like 2 hours ago going on 3 after people who payed for picture signing and meet and greet finished. All the guys and Mahogany were messing around on stage and covering songs. Some of them were their favorite songs from Shawn's album Handwritten.

"Alright guys so before we finish, we'd like to sing Happy Birthday to a special friend of ours." Cameron said into the mic. Oh gosh no. Gilinsky jumped off stage and walked over to the gate letting the guard know to let me out. I didn't really want to go up and tried hiding but Jess and Heaven kept point at me and literally pushed over to the guard. Some friends am I right?

I got a few nasty looks from some girls and some of them whispering "Eww, why her?" "She probably slept with all of them." "She's ugly." Girls can be so rude when jealous of others.

After them singing Happy Birthday to me, Shawn sung two more songs before the show ended. The first was Kid in Love then Stitches. When he sung Kid in Love, I couldn't help but notice him staring at me most of the time. Others noticed and gave me looks but I payed no attention to them.

When the show ended I let Jess and Heaven know I was going to the bathroom. I had been holding in my pee for 2 hours and a half now. I ran into the bathroom and ran into a clean stole.

"I can't believe they put that Zoe girl up there. That should've been me not her." I heard a girl say.

"Did you see the way Shawn was starring at her when singing Kid in Love?" Another asked. "I couldn't even."

"She better not be dating him." The first girl said.

"Or any of them for that matter." A different girl added. "He can do so much better." I heard them all leave and walk out the bathroom. I walk out the stall and wash my hands.

Matt🍕🐷: We'll meet you at the party, we have to finish meet and greet and picture signing.

Me: Alright see you then

Jess, Heaven, and I put my gifts in the trunk and got in the truck. "Everyone's going to meet us at the party."

"Well we can go eat, nap, then get up and get dress for later tonight." Jess suggest.

"Alright let's do it. I'm feeling like eating some In and Out." I say smirking knowing that's our favorite fast food place to eat.