confession

(Mark's p.o.v)

   "Well y-you see that...I-I" I stutter, but I did tell him that I would tell him today. The morning just went to fast. "Mark you don't have to worry no mater what happens I will still be by your side. Just tell it'll be okay." He stated with a smile on his face, but worry in his eyes. I take some time to breath as I look at him and start to talk "It's just that when I called you my mind started to fog with day dreams when I look at you. Now I realize that I might actually l-l-like you. You probably don't like me, a-and I understand i-if you want to stay away form me I j-j-just-" Jack cut me off "Does this answer it". Just then Jack slammed his lips against mine. I was so shocked I didn't know how to react so I froze I couldn't do anything.

(Jack's p.o.v) 

   I pulled away, and I saw Mark's shocked face. I messed up big time didn't I. I knew that I was going to mess up or something went wrong. I ran to the guest room he fixed up for me to ponder. My eyes start to tear up as I sit on the foot of the bed. Mark walked in with worry in his eyes. "Please don't cry it breaks my heart to see you like that." He said with concern. "Do you really like me? Or is it just you think I look good?" I ask. He blushes a scarlet "i like like you and there is no one who could change that." He said with and sheepish look. "I like you too." I said trying to stop the tears. He put his arm over my shoulder. I looked at him and he looked at me we sat there staring. Then we put foreheads together. He started to lean in and before I knew it we kissed again.

   I think this was going to be a wonderful day, and a wonderful relationship.

(Mark's p.o.v)

   The rest of the day we sat and watched a lot of anime. We laid on the couch with Jack laying on my side with a blanket over him. We both had fell asleep at the same time. When I woke up Jack was laying down next to me. So I got up and stared to make some hash browns and eggs. When he woke up I heard a sound from the couch. He yawned "good morning hun.". I looked at him and blushed "Good morning" I said as I focused on the pan.

(Jack's p.o.v)

   It was surprising to ever think that mark liked me back. What was even more surprising is that I never noticed. I love mark with all of my heart now and I won't let him go. I was just wondering what I was going to do in ireland without him. We're going to have to figure that out soon or I don't know what's going to happen, but I have a couple weeks left so why the rush. I walk over to mark "what are going to do today?". "I was thinking we could go out like to the park or the mall." Mark explained. "Sounds grate!" I yelled.

  That's the end of this chapter I uploaded because I was bored I'm sorry if there's grammes or spelling errors but other than that I hope you enjoyed BOII X3!!!