telling the truth

(Felix p.o.v)

   I sit there and and wait for Jack as he goes to get the thing he was talking about. Then I hear a door slam open then shut. 'What happened up there' I questioned. A few minutes later they come down and jacks holding marks arm. "What's going on..." I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Ummm..... I-I-I..... t-th-thats what I wanted to say...." Jack said stuttered I could badly understand him. Jack hugged mark's arm like his life depends on it. "Um... erm... Felix we're together now." Mark finished jacks sentence while rubbing his neck. "Well it's about time!!" I yelled at them.

(Jack's p.o.v)

"Well it's about time!!" Felix yelled at us my face still red from when I saw mark. "What?" Me and mark said said at the same time in shock. "Well you two were so cute together and the way that you looked at each other it was obvious that you guys liked each other I thought you two were together at one point then I found out you weren't I as so surprised!" He said laughing and almost fell on the floor. "What are you laughing about?" I said with a slight frown on my face. "I'm sorry it's hard to believe that you just got together!" He said quieting down "but seriously I'm happy for you two." Felix said. I blushed and looked at Mark as we both look at each other. "KISS YOU F***ERS!!" Felix screamed so loud the neighbors could hear it. Me and him looked at each other and shrugged. We leaned in an inch from each others face, and we kissed. Felix is in the background fangirling and squealing like a three year old. We hugged and sat there for a bit.

(Mark's p.o.v)

   I am so glad we got that off are chests. I felt so bad I was keeping secrets from him. Actually I felt worse because of what is was, but I'm much better now. I was holding jacks hand and sitting with him on the couch. We sat there watching movies on Netflix and eating. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, but I'm sure it's going to be great with Jack in it. But I'm sure it's going to be great. Maybe we can do the picnic thing tomorrow instead of today. We wait for Felix to fall asleep in his room to tell Jack. "Jack do you want to...maybe g-go out on a date to the park for like a picnic?" I ask nervously rubbing my neck. "Yeah I would love to marky." He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek "we can tell Felix tomorrow about that, but right now we need to sleep. Can we do that first?" Jack said rubbing his eyes and pulling on me. "Okay, okay, let's go then." I I said as I got up and picked up Jack (bridal style)  and carried him to the room. As I was walking he rapped his arms around my neck, and buried his head into my chest. As in reach the top of the stairs I hear a soft snore and look at Jack sleeping peacefully in my arms. I push open the door and lye him on the bed. I decided to get some water I haven't had a drink all day. I start walking to the kitchen when I feel a hand grab my wrist. "Lye down with please don't leave...." Jack said and looked with sleepy eyes. I looked at him and rubbed my eyes and nodded yes. I get in bed and cuddle with Jack.

(Jack's p.o.v) 

   I wake up with mark by my side and sun barely rising. I check my phone '7:00' wow I'm up early what should I do. I slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake mark. I got down stairs 'since it'll be hours till mark gets up might as well make him something nice like breakfast in bed that's a good idea' I thought to myself as I walked into the kitchen. I made some hash browns and waffles. (I would kill for waffles right nowXD). By the time it was eight I had finished making everything. I put it on a plate and Trey then I went upstairs to mine and marks room and opened the door. I go over to mark with the biggest smile on my face. "Hey marky wake up I got something for you." I said in a soft voice while I'm shaking his shoulder. It's wasn't working so I put the food on the nightstand. I get on the bed and start to jump softly on the bed "c'mon wake up marky." I said in a louder tone. He turn over three over to me and opened his eyes "Good morning jack." He said yawning and getting up to look at me. "I made you some breakfast in bed for you." I look over at the Trey. "Thanks what about you and Felix? Aren't you going to eat too?" Mark asked me. "I'm going to make some eggs for us don't worry." I said in a soft voice and give him the Trey of food. "Wow thanks this smells really good."he takes a bite out of the waffle "you want to know we sweeter then this waffle, you." He looks at me with a smile and blush. "Thanks but do you like them?" I said looking as red as a cherry. "There great thank you so much jack this is wonderful." He puts the Trey at the foot of the bed and hugs me. "Your welcome marky." I hugged him tight like I was holding on for my life. "Love you marky." "I love you too jack."

   I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm having fun just writing this story and I'm determined to finish this book I'm sorry if I have grammer errors I'm not the best at writing but I did write 1000+ words in this chapter but I hope you enjoyed BOII!! X3