The Question

(Mark's p.o.v)

I woke up to the sun light coming in through the window. Jack wasn't in the bed next to me like he usually is. I went down stairs to see if he was there. As soon as I went in the kitchen I saw jack. "Good morning." I said with a yawn.

"Good morning." He replied with a smile. Then I saw he was cooking something on the stove.

"Hey what's that?" I asked him pointing to the stove. He chuckled. I didn't know why though. He went over to me and smiled even more.

"It food, ya doof." He said jokingly. Then he took a paper towel and wiped something off my face "oh by the way you drool in your sleep." He giggled and threw away the paper towel.

"Hey you snore." I teased, and booped his nose. He laughed, and I did too. "So what are you actually making?" I asked him again.

"Oh! I'm making omelettes." He answered me. He went back to the stove and put the omelette on a plate. He put it on the table in front of me. He made another one for him.  He sat next to me with his food in front of him. "So I wanted to talk to you about something." He said then took a bite out of him omelette.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked him. He looked like he was trying to assemble words together, but couldn't. "Hey, it's okay you can tell me anything." I said trying to make him feel a bit better.

"I-I was wondering since I'm going to Ireland soon and you have to stay here if I-I c-could j-j-just m-move in with y-you?" He asked stuttering. I looked at him. He was staring at the ground fiddling with his thumbs. I smiled softly and looked at him. He was still staring at the floor so I put my hand under his chin, and made him look at me.

"Of course you can. I'm always going to be here. No matter what you do or say I will stay by you." I said looking him in the eye. "Please don't think I would say no to something like that, and let you be alone for who knows how long."

He tackled me in a hug again repeating the words 'thank you so much." Over and over again. I chuckled a bit with him in my arms still. He finally calmed down little day little. "I'm so happy I get to stay here with you." I said just loud enough so he could hear it. I hugged him tighter.

"I'm glad you're here with me." I said still hugging him. He pulled away from the hug and put our plates in the sink "so what are you going to do about your equipment in Ireland." I asked him. He turned towards me with an uncertain look.

"I don't know..." He said. He walked towards me, and sat back down at the table. "Maybe we can go together, and pack it up." He suggested with a smile. I smiled back at him with a nod.

"That sound like a plan then?" I asked. His smile grow wider. He stood up and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back with a little chuckled. "I take that as a yes." I smiled. He chuckled a bit too.

"Okay so when are we going to go out there?" He asked me. I thought for a moment thinking.

"Maybe we could leave when you were supposed to leave." I suggested in a matter-of-factually​ way. He rolled his eyes playfully, and got off me. I chuckled again.

"Yeah I guess we could do that, but we are going to be out there for a while. You know that right?" He asked grabbing my hand softly. I smiled at him.

"I know that, and I'm willing to stay there as long as it takes." I assured him gripping his hand back. He smiled back at me. After a small silence I talked "hey, let's go out and walk. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great!" Jack exclaimed with a bright smile. I got up, and we both walked to the bedroom to get ready.

(Jack's p.o.v)

   We got ready, and went outside. It was a pretty nice day. The sky was clear, and a cool and gentle breeze flew through the air. I took a deep breath and let it out. "What did you want to do well we're out here?" I turned towards him with a smile plastered on my face.

"I just thought it would be nice to walk around look at all the stores." He said walking next to me. We held hands as we walked, getting a few weird looks from different people. I ignored it, I was enjoying myself.

"Mark!" I shouted a bit stopping in front of a blue building. Mark stopped and looked at the building. "Mark it's a bakery. Can we get something please?" I begged jumping up and down like a little kid. He chuckled a little.

"Fine." He sighed with smile. My smile grew wider, as I hugged marks arm. I stopped hugging him and looked up at him. He patted my head, and started walking inside. I followed close behind him. When we got inside all you could smell was fresh baked goods.

"Thank you so much mark." I thanked him staring at all the cakes. He giggled his smile growing bigger. I walked to the display of cakes. All of them looked like heaven. I saw a red velvet cake with little fondant roses on top. Mark smiled looking at the cake.

"You want that one?" He asked me. I nodded looking at mark. "Is there anything else you want?" I shook my head no, and he went to get the cake. I quietly waited looking at all the cookies and candies they had.

Once we were finally done ordering and getting the cakes, we got out and started walking. We both got a pics of cake, and they were delicious. It was about six o'clock, when we finally sat down at the bench. The sun was setting. A orange and pick hue covered the sky. Mark and me watched it set, leaning against each other.

"Wow, that's beautiful." He said staring in awe at the sun set. I smiled looking at him for a moment.

"Yeah beautiful." I repeated still looking at him. He realised what I just said and blushed. I chuckled at his reaction. He looked at me with a smile, and kissed my cheek. I blushed at the unexpected kiss.

"Your adorable when you blush." He giggled. I playfully slapped his shoulder laughing a bit. He laughed with me. He wrapped an arm around my waist holding me closer. I rested my head on his chest for couple of minutes, before we went back to the house to pack for the trip.

FLUFF!
Okay so the last part of this chapter was just start fluff, and I wrote it for fun. Nevertheless, I hope you liked this chapter. BOIIX3!!