the video

(Jack's p.o.v)

   I was sitting on the couch my head in my hands. Mark sat down next to me. He put his hand on his shoulder "look at me." His voice calming. I looked at him with worry filled eyes. "It's going to be okay." He pulled me into a hug.

I sobbed a little into his shoulder "what if it isn't?" I cried. He rubbed circles into my back, whispering things in my ear.

"B-but what i-if they h-hate us?" I said starting to calm down. He pulled me closer to him. I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Do you really think that they'll hate us, if most of them were waiting for this to happen?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head no. "so calm down. It's going to be okay." I nodded my head.

"Okay, so how are we going to do this?" I asked him. He pulled me onto his lap, and looked me in the eye. He put his forehead on mine.

"We're just going to tell them." He sighed out. He pulled me in for anther hug, then pulled away "I need to get the camera. I'll be right back." He said pushing me off his lap, and going up stairs to get the camera.

Soon after he came down with a camera in his hand. He sat back down on the couch. I put my head on his shoulder. He laid his head on top off mine. "Okay let's start this." He said starting to get the camera ready.

"Yeah let's get this started." I said a blank expression on my face. "I just wish it wasn't so early. I wanted to wait." Mark squeezed my hand.

"It's going to be okay. I'm here for you." He said rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I nodded and faced towards the camera.

"Okay ready?" He nodded. "3. 2. 1!" I raised my voice on one, and he started recording.

"Hello everybody my name is markiplier, and I'm here with jacksepticeye." Motioned towards me.

"Top of the morning!" I yelled, and high fived the air. Mark covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"OW!" He said opening his eyes. I just chuckled, and scooted closer to him.

"I thought you would expect it." I chuckled. He just smiled, and looked at me.

"Anyway, I believe by now you have seen the video on twitter, but if you haven't it's a video of me and Jack at a laser tag game. During the game I kissed jacks cheek, and that spread around twitter." Mark said calmly. I nodded.

"Well we wanted to tell you that..." I froze not wanting to say it. Not because I don't like mark, but because I was scared of what people would say. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. I took a deep breath "me and mark are in fact together." I let out my breath.

"Don't worry it will NOT change what happens in our channels or videos. It will all be the same." Mark explained. He patted my back to make me feel a bit better. I looked at him and smiled.

"I think we just killed all the fan girls out there." I joked. We both chuckled a little. "But in all seriousness, please don't send hate comments just because the homo in this video." (Idk how to word that) I said sternly looking into the camera.

"Okay well that's it for thus video, and there is no proper outro for this one, so," mark paused and looked at me "bye!" We said in unison. He ended the video, and looked at me with a smile.

"I'm so glad that you actually did it." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I did it for you."

(Marks p.o.v)

"I did it for you." He whispered in my ear. I held him as close as I could. I didn't want to let go.

"Thank you." I said just above a whisper. We pulled away from the hug, and sat there in comfortable silence.

"Well you should probably go upload it right about now." He said with a sigh. I nodded, and got up. I walked up stairs to my computer. With a sigh I sat down. I logged on, and started to upload the video. I didn't edit because I would of trashed the thing. Once it was done uploading to YouTube, I named it 'Septiplier Away'. I scrolled though the comments, until I saw one. It was so nice

'I know some people don't like the fact that you two are together, but don't let them split you apart. You guys are happy together, and I hope it stays that way.'

After that I went down stairs. I saw Jack on the couch staring into space. "Hey, Jack. The video uploaded." I said as I sat next to him. He smiled at me.

"I'm so glad I don't have to keep it a secret in public anymore." He said still smiling. I held hands with him on the couch. His phone started blowing up. He reached towards it, and turned it on. All the notifications were from twitter. He logged into twitter. Al of them said 'septiplier' or 'be happy'. He smiled even more, and put his phone down. He tackled me into a hug. I fell on my back laying down on the couch. Jack was on top of me snuggling into my chest.

"What got you so happy?" I asked as I put my arms around his waist, and pulled him closer to me.

"You're here." He said with a chuckle. I chuckled a bit too.

"That's the cheesiest thing I ever heard." I said smiling at him "but I'm glad I could help you." He put his on my shoulder.

"I'm glad your here." He said just loud enough so I could here it. I chuckled, and hugged him tighter. We sat like that for a little while, untill we got up and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and put no Netflix. Me and Jack cuddled with me the rest of the day.

That's it for this chapter I hoped you like BOI!! X3