Perfection-Victoria Harrington

I'm glad Alden Remington pushed Arabella to her death. She always was a bitch to me, saying she was my only friend just to get the perfection she wanted. Arabella always used me, that's how she got Alden to propose to her. But, then he pushed her over board and started walking to Marissa and I.  I thought it was a dream he was gonna ask me, Victoria Harrington to be his real wife!! This was the day I always dreamed of!!! To feel his sweet kiss against my lips after I said yes ;  we would be married! But, just like the example with Arabella, you cant always have perfection.

He didn't ask me he proposed to Marissa.

My life was over when they had that sweet kiss that should've been mine! I NEVER wanted to see Marissa Remington and Alden Remington EVER again! I'm stuck on this cruise boat, so I decide to hide in mine and Arabella's bathroom. If I was to leave the bathroom I would end up killing that ulgy bitch of a Marissa!

I noticed that Arabella had hid some rope under the bathroom sink. With a stool I found near by and a hook in the ceiling; I hung the rope on the hook using the stool. Maybe Arabella was planning on hanging herself, I guess I shall ask her in Heaven. I Tied a loop around my head. Kicked the stool away.

I thought it would be pleasant, Death. Its not, I was flying then before I knew my wings were gone and I was in the fire depths of Hell.

I thought I would stay forever in Heaven, but I'm just stuck in Hell.

There I found Arabella screaming, "Why Me!!!"over and over again. Before I could stop myself I was screaming with her.

 Before I could stop myself I was screaming with her