Chapter Two

I added a picture of Derek make sure to check it out :)

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling like absolute shit. I went out last night, there was this huge party at Daniel Glazer 's house. He was throwing the party for the last day of summer then back to the hell hole. Daniel was one of my good friends but not as good as my Kent and I. Him and I go WAYYY back, were practically brothers. I actually do have a brother thought, just me and him. His name is Ethan Black, in case your wondering he is a month older than me. Don't even ask how that worked out, he is my actual brother! Anyway I would be the "Bad" kind of boy, people fear me and girls just throw themselves on me oh and Kent. Ethan well he is charming, sweet, and actually cares for girls feelings. Kent and I just bang them and go, one night stand basically. I never actually had a girlfriend before or ever felt how love feels and I honestly don't want to. You know stories about "Bad Boys" and how ALL of them have bad pasts and that's how they become "Bad Boys" well guess what I don't have one, and Kent doesn't either! We actually choose to be like this!  Anyway back to this morning! I basically did my usual morning routine nothing special.

As I walked downstairs I went through my phone, I had gotten a text from Kent.

Heard they're's a new girl in school

~Kent

She better be, we'll see in school!

~Derek   

I put my phone in my pocket as I approached the kitchen. I looked over at the table and saw a note, I went over and grabbed it and started reading it. 

Hey sweetheart! 

Your father and I had to go on a business trip for 2 months...sorry for the short notice! The butler will be staying at the house and getting you whatever you need, so you don't have to worry about do laundry or cooking and all that stuff! There is a muffin on the kitchen counter for you, hope you have fun in the 2 months!

Love mom xoxox

I set down the letter didn't really care, my parents always go on business trips. I'm use to it and Eleanor always takes care of me, she's basically my second mom.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the muffin, I already knew Ethan  had read the note and was already at school, he loves going to school early and hanging out with his friends before school starts. He's not the part type and hasn't actually lost his virginity yet, he's saving it for someone "special". Who cares like I will meet anyone "special" in my life, I love to have fun, lay back and relax! I smiled to myself thinking how much fun I have going to the clubs, one night stands oh yes specially those! And Kent is always by my side for all those things except the one night stand. I doubt I will even get married, I'll probably have a Play Boy mansion filled with girls, thinking about it that's not that bad. I stopped thinking about that and went to the door and slipped into my shoes. 

Another year at this school and this time its the last year! 

*** 

"New girl is a total babe" Kent said to me as I walked to the office.

"So I'm guessing you saw her" I asked. 

"Of course I did, I wanted to see if she was hot." Kent answered.

"Is she hotter than Amber" I asked.

"Amber is caked with makeup and is a slut and a whore of course new girl's hotter" Kent replied.

Amber was well, a girl who I go to when I'm angry, she cools me down and gives me what I need. And actually when I'm horny and no one else to go to! I agree with Kent Amber is a slut and HUGE whore she does wear a bucket full of makeup, but what can I say she's good in bed, also not the greatest kisser, she kisses like a sheep! I quit thinking about all that when I was close to the office, but Daniel came running over to Kent and I.

"New girl's name is Amelia Harris" Daniel practically yelled. Amelia hmm that's not a bad name I thought to myself.

"She's like a goddess, so hot, when I look at her I just melt, and you know I never go that with any girl! I never want a girlfriend but looking at her maybe I can reconsider it" Daniel added.

"Dude I want to see if she's hot enough for me first, maybe she can be my new play mate" I smirked at that thought.

"Dude" Daniel mimicked. "I actually want to date her not bang her" he added on.

"You haven't even talked to her and you already want to date her!" I yelled. I walked past Daniel and Kent, going straight to the office.

"I need my new schedule and locker shit." I said annoyed. The lady glared at me, and did what I told her too, she kinda had to or she would get fired, this is her job after all! 

The lady came back empty handed. "What's you name and last name" The lady murmured barely hearing a word she said.

"Sorry what did you say" I said teasingly.

"I SAID WHAT'S YOUR NAME AND LAST NAME!" The lady yelled so loud everyone was staring.

"Jeez calm down, its Derek Black" I replied. She glared but walked off getting what I needed and came for.

About 5 minutes later the lady came back but this time with stuff in her hand. She handed me my schedule and my locker thing. I said a thank you and walked away finding my new locker. I quickly looked at my paper seeing the first few numbers. I looked around at all the lockers  looking for 3092. When I finally found the locker there was this girl putting stuff in MY locker! 

"What are you doing in my locker" I asked the brown headed girl.

"Your locker?!, this is my locker!" The mysterious girl replied.

"It says 3092 right here on this sheet of paper that the lady gave the office!" I showed the girl the sheet.

"It says 3091 smart one" The girl said annoyed.

"WHAT no way" I looked at the sheet and guess what it did say 3091! I rolled my eyes at the girl and went to ACTUAL locker. I opened it and started putting my stuff in. I got interrupted by Kent. 

"Kent you still have to show me this babe, Ameila Harris was it?" I told him.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm this babe you call Amelia Harris" The girl had said, she was the one at "my locker".

This couldn't be though, I looked at her and boy was she ever hot! I just blew my chances with her, not like I wanted to date her I meant her as my play mate!