Chapter Nine

Amelia's P.O.V

"OMG this house is like...WOW!" I looked around admiring the HUGE house. "C'mon its even better inside" Trent grabbed my hand and brought me in the house. We walked by so many drunk people they were wasted and had no idea what they were doing...also some nasty things that I rather not say. This guy came up to Derek and Trent and I remembered him from school..Daniel I believe. He smiled at me and hugged me. I pulled away and looked around people were calling Derek and Trent, they were outside where it wasn't as loud as in the house. We all went outside to join the people and it was so much quiter hardly anyone was there because Amber had sections in her backyard like the pool and padeo were way on the other side and everyone was there, I much rather stay here then over there with people drunk off their ass. These people looked familar to me. I have seen them around school. One of the guys asked me to tell everyone about myself since no one actually knew much about me besides that I was the new girl, I'm pretty sure his name was Spencer well that's what everyone was calling him so that ought to be his name. I opened my mouth to answer him but Derek beat me to it, "Go ahead Amelia, tell them everything you know it only takes 10 seconds". I sighed and didn't answer Spencer and even Derek, a lot of people were getting mad at Derek but I didn't really listen. "Ignore him hes just jealous that your mine and not his" Trent intertwined our hands and kissed my cheek. "Aww you two are soo cute" Sherry I think it was said that, she had bright red hair with a nose piercing and the brightest blue eyes, I think her and I would make great friend. I got to know everyone here and Derek hadn't said a word after what he had said and I didn't really pay attention to him after anyway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER" Everyone at the party shouted as Amber cut the cake it was a mother-fluffin big ass huge cake (sorry for the laungage) I couldn't wait to eat it...And of course Amber's outfit was well something alright, one peace of fabric that was soo little covered her nipples on her boobs and it was like a V litttery the inside of the V was showing her stomach and skin and was so short, the dress stopped above her butt a little covered WHAT A SLUT! I wish I could just tell her that and slam her face into the cake omg that would be amazing. I could just say that was my birthday present to her. I don't even think she know's I'm here...great I jinxed it she's staring right at me with the most maddest face ever got so evil, but she turns to my left seeing Derek, she walked over and grabbed him puts her arms around his neck and kisses

him probably has the driest lips ever. Somewhere in my heart it kinda makes me mad that she is kissing Derek I guess a little jealous but I shouldn't be I don't even like Derek...or do I?