Chapter Four

Derek's P.O.V

This dinner blows, Miranda keeps playing footsie with me under the table! Dude just fuck off, I actually did say that to her in front of every well I kinda yelled it but whatever got her to stop didn't I? Anyway Kent and Amelia are totally in love with each other they are hitting it off. Why did I even have to come to this anyway I rather be at home then here! I am going to get out of this, watch and learn.

"Um guys I don't feel very well I'm going to go home and rest" I faked groaned.

"I can come with you, we can just do this another time" Kent suggested.

"No" I yelled. "I mean, no it's okay I don't want to ruin all the fun your having here I'll call Daniel to come and pick me to take me home'.

"You sure man?" Kent asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I replied. Kent gave me a warm smile and so did Amelia. Miranda just winked at me, what a freak. 

I walked out the restaurant and called Daniel.

Phone Conversation:

Derek: Dude come pick me up, I'm at the restaurant by Amber's house"

Daniel: Okay, why though?

Derek: I will tell you later, for now just pick me up"

Daniel: Okay be there in a few, later"

Derek: "Cya"

End Of Conversation

After talking to Daniel, I sat at the little bench that was beside the restaurant. I waited for about 10 minutes until I saw his car pull up.

"Kent tricked me into going on a date with him and Amelia, and he set me up with Miranda Jewl, he said that I should get a girlfriend" I got fully in the car after telling him, putting my seatbelt on.

"No way, Kent on a date with Ameila, no I can't believe that" Daniel laughed.

"There's more Kent's a virgan" I laughed harder thinking about it. 

Daniel slapped the breaks on the car and turned to me "WHAT, how?!?! " 

"He's saving it for someone special and all the one night stands we thought he was having yeah he told them that he was saving his virganity" I told Daniel.

Danile just shook his head and started to drive again. The drive to my house was silent, I fiddled with my thumbs because I got bored. The car stopped and I knew I was at home. 

"Thanks's man, cya tomorrow at school" I said to Daniel and started walking towards the house not even bothering to listen what Daniel had to reply. I grabbed my keys to the house and unlocked it. I slipped off my shoes and walked towards the kitchen, passing the living room and seeing Ethan there watching t.v. I said a hi while passing by which I got a "hey" back in return. 

As I walked in the kitchen I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water, beginning to make my way to my room. I just wanted to go to sleep I had a long day. I got to my room setting my phone, wallet and water bottle down on the side table beside the bed. I slipped off my clothes, I was just left in my boxers. I got into bed laid back, setting my head on the pillow, right when I was about to close my eyes I got a text. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone checking who it was from.

Hey, just got back from dinner, how are you feeling?

~Kent

I'm feeling a lot better

~Derek

I set my phone down on the side table again. Wanting no interruptions now, I just wanted to sleep! I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I checked the clock and it read 12:00am. Funny I'm never tired at 12, maybe because of the long day! I laid back in bed, trying to go to sleep but failing every time. I was thinking about Amelia and Kent, them dating? That's just weird, plain weird! I never want a girfriend or a wife and not even kids.

As I thought more dating, did I ever want to date?