chapter 5

I rushed to the kitchen I baked myself pancakes and rushed to living room to watch TV and I watched MTV.

I finished eating and got back to my room as i was really bored I miss my family I want them back so we can have fun together.

I checked my social media before going to sleep specially twitter I love being on Twitter and spam my favorite celebs.

As I was scrolling through twitter I saw Emily retweeted someone's tweet I read it and it was of Cameron.

It says "Currently working on some stuff I want that shit to be back in my life"

I was confused and I thought it was funny because he himself was full of shit. HAHHAHA

but I didn't know that why Emily retweeted his tweet. This was killing me and I wanted to call her but I didn't as it was already 12:14 am yas! Time for good babies to sleep so I slept.

Next day I woke up I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself took a show and put on my baby pink printed off shoulder top and pair of blue pants.

and brushed my hair and kept them down and put on mascara and lip balm and rushed downstairs and ate the breakfast ( pancakes which I made the night earlier because I i as so lazy to make fresh )

After finishing it I came back to room and started with my school work

After 3 hours and had completed it and I pucked up my phone and as I was checking Instagram I remembered that I have to call Emily.

I picked up my phone and saw battery was 20%. I sat on my bed and called her she picked up after 4 rings.

E-emily // k-kaira
K- em..( as I was speaking she cut me off)
E- heyy Kai . Duh how are you?
K- ugh you seem to be excited aren't you?
E- yes kinda
K- em I need to talk about something serious
E- say....
K- I checked my twitter yesterday...and I saw you retweeted some of Cameron's tweets?
E- yeah I did!!
K- but why?
E- I had to Kai you know....

As she was completing her sentence my phone died. Ugh I should've charged it earlier.

Maybe she's friends with him. But why? He hurted me why is she even talking to him? Maybe it was a dare she said she had to "HAD" meaning she was forced!! But why?

My mind kept running with these thoughts while my phone was charging.

Yeahhhh!!!! I screamed as I saw it has 50% now. This is sufficient for a call ugh!!

I unplugged it from the charger closed the switch and dialed her number and after 2 rings she picks up.

[ E-emily /// K-kaira ]

E- ooh!! I see you cut off?
K- no it died ( I said giving a fake laugh because I was worried that what she gonna say next?!)
E- okay!!
K- now continue what you were saying dude...
E- yes!! I said I had to do it-
K- but why ( I was terrified and I cut her off )
E- let me finish ( she said angrily)
K- k! Fine.
E- I had to do this because he's my......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What he is to her?

That's all for today. Hahahaha sorry I left like this see you in the next chapter.

( 586 words )

-------------------------x---------------------------
Thankyouuuuuuuuuuu guys for reading and voting it means a lot.
Love you . x