chapter 6

E- I had to do this because he's my boyfriend ( she smiled at while saying this )
K- WHAT!?!? Emily you kidding me right now? How could you date him? He cheated on me I loved him and still I do. How could you do this to me Emily? ( and I started crying )
E- Kai wait I'm coming over wait for me.

I didn't answer and hung up and she said she's dating him?! I was literally broken inside .

I couldn't believe my ears. Emily was my best friend she was the one who helped me when Cameron cheated me.

She was the one who was there with me the whole days. She had been with me in my difficult times.

And watching her dating the person who I love is kinda hurting.

I hurt me so much that the guy for whom I still have feelings is dating my best friend. I know he's a fuckboy.

On a friend mode I didn't want her to date him because she will get cheated like I was whereas on a jealousy mode I still don't want her to date him as I feel so much jealous.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I knew it's Emily I wiped my tears on and opened the door.

She said "hi Kai " and move toward me for a hug but without even watching her I turned around and when she got in I closed the door.

I felt that what I did was rude so I turned back to her and said sorry and held her hand and took her to the living room and made her sit on the couch.

I asked what she wanna drink. She replied " water please" I nodded and went to the kitchen. I quickly open the cupboard and took out a glass and filled it with water and rushed to the living room where Emily was.

I gave her water and sat beside her. After drinking water she looked at me and saw that my eyes were red. She kept the glass on the table in front of her.

And turned to me and held my face with her hands and started looking in my eyes. Suddenly she asked "what happened kai?"

I didn't want her to know that I cried. I said, " I don't know, something got into my eye!"

"Wash it with cold water you'll feel better" she said giving a smile to me. "Okay" I replied giving smile .

I feel lucky for having a friend like that who cares for me but I wanted to know the scenario between Cameron and her

"So you were asking me about Cameron!" She said calmly. I nodded.

"Kaira I didn't know if you still like him or you're still in love with him. I'm really sorry I didn't knew that!" She said as tears came running through her cheeks.

I put me hands on her cheeks and wiped her tears and said " but I didn't said that!"

"I know Kai you had tears in your eyes your eyes are still red you were crying before I arrived I can see..but i can't see you get hurt because of me. I'm gonna break up with him today" she said wiping her tears.

"You don't have to Emily. You were best buddys before you both met me. I came in between and you should continue your relationship!" I told her giving a firm smile.

"But I don't know if he's gonna really be with me or just simply cheat on me because I know him he's a fuckboy!"

" uhmm... Okay do whatever you want!" I said and sighed.

She called him and he picked up and she told him that she wants break up and I could hear him shouting not in an anger way but in a emotional way.

She cut the phone and kept it aside and I rushed to the kitchen and gave her a glass of water.

She drinks and put the glass on the table and starts talking with me.

"So what's going on in your life. I'm seeing you in such a long time dude!" She says as she smiles a little.

"I'm fine just stressed over little things" I replied firmly.

"Okay, just remember you can share everything with me and I'll be always by your side" she said smiling

"Thank you so much em!" I said hugging her

"Okay now I have to leave gotta finish some stupid ass homework left, see you tomorrow morning I'll be here at 7:40 OK? So we'll not be again late for the school!" She said and laughed.

"Okay will see you tomorrow then!" I replied giving a hug.

and after that she got up picked her phone and rushed to the door I opened it and she rushed outside and suddenly her phone rang and she answered as I was about to close the door and his and tried to listen to it.

Emily- what no!! Please I said no!
( and she hung up the phone and rushed outside my door )

I locked the door and got back to my room thinking who would be calling her and why she's nervous. I'll talk to her tomorrow I said to myself as I covered myself in a blanket and slept.

--------------------------x--------------------------
Thank you guys for reading and voting!! It means a lot to me I'm really excited to post another  chapter soon.
Love you. X