chapter 9

"Ugh okay.. I'm gonna tell mom that you're fucking the whole house with your fucking friends" Emily shouted back and was about to leave.

But Jack snapped.

"Please fuck off! We are tryna sort the problem here and you're being a asshole."

"Jack don't talk to her like that please and calm down let her go. It would be better than to solve this easily." I whispered in his ear.

Meanwhile Emily was going through the box and clearly by seeing her confused look I snapped.

"That red tube and some cotton Emily."

She was without looking over me grabbed the tube and cotton and gave it to me.

Emily was gone by the time.

Jack was much relaxed now.

I grabbed a small piece of cotton and wetted it and rubbed it over his bruises that made him groan.

I took another piece of cotton and applied cream over it and placed it over his wounds.

By the time he was continuously looking at me.

Emily was given a work to make pancakes for us to refresh our moods.

"It's done" she shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming"
"Coming"
We both shouted together.

She made three as we entered the kitchen we saw her flying pancakes over pan pretending that she's a chef.

I grabbed three plates and put that on island. We both took our seats.

Emily came with pancake on the pan and she flew it hoping that it would lay on her plate nicely but it didn't.

It fell on the ground making her jaw drop and us laughing to the death of us.

We ran towards the shelf and took our pancaked in our plate one each and sat down to eat them leaving Emily with one pancake which was lying unconsciously on the ground.

As pancake mix was finished he grabbed it ate the pancake. That's disgusting. There was a complete silence and I suddenly thought of Hailey that she must be hungry right now.

I finished my meal and walker to the fridge to see something that she would like because at the end of the day she is my sister

I grabbed orange juice and one chocolate donut.

I climbed the stairs as fast as I could meanwhile Jack and Emily were giving me death glare I tried not to look at them and knocked to her room.

"Fuck off" she snapped.

"I bought you food hoping that you would like something to eat." I exclaimed calmly with a smile.

"No" she shouted louder.

"Please-" she opened the door snatched the tray from my hand.

"Oh thank you" she assured giving me a biggest fake smile.

She swung and threw the tray over the stairs causing the orange juice to spill and the glass to be broken into smaller piece and donut of course it was ruined.

"Now! No thanks fuck off" she slammed the door shut on my face.

Emily came and start picking up the glass pieces. Jack started giving me death glare a i-told-you-not-to-do-this-but-you that look.

I came down and helped Emily.

Emily stood up looked at Jack and mumbled "I think we should go now!" with a little smile forgetting what just happened.

Jake stood up and walked to me and hugged me in a friendly way and said "Take care. See you tomorrow and Thank you so much." He smiled.

Emily came up to me with a smirk plastered on her face and said " thank you for letting me eat a dirty pancake BTW TAKE CARE AND STAY AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER SHE'S A NIGHTMARE!" all I could do at this comment of her was a giant laugh do I did.

She hugged me and then I waved at them and they hoped into Emily's car.

I closed the door and started shaking out of fear. I was horrified about what Cameron's gonna do with me? Will he hurt Jake?

No I can't let that happen Jake is amazing. Well, if this would be the situation I would let him hurt me instead of Jake because Jake always helped me and I can't see him getting more hurt because of me.

❀❀❀❀

I opened my locker and looked around to see Cameron so that I can avoid him.

"Babe" *tap*

I felt a tap on my shoulder i turned back to see smirking Emily standing right behind me.

"Wait! Why are you looking worried?" She asks with smirk still plastered on her face.

"I-i'm just scared-"

"Of" she cut me off. Seems to be so excited about this.

"Of Cameron!"

"That hoe! Don't worry! I'm growing my nails just in case he does something so I can dig them into him" she has a small smile on her face. Expecting me to laugh and stop worrying but that won't happen now.

"Come on" I said pulling her arm towards our class.

"Ohwou" somebody bumps into us.

Its Cameron

"Why are you so in rush ladies?"

"Get aside" I frowned leaving Emily's arm. She rubs her arms because of pain.

"Oh! Miss Huddleston is angry!" He says pointing me.

"GET ASIDE" I shouted.

"Your such a-"

Emily interrupts him by saying.
"Oh come on Dallas see that how Lexi is watching you your bitch. Go and grab that shit stop getting in our way" Emily spills louder pushing him grabbing my arm and leading to the class.

She grabbed my arm softly not like I did. Guilty.

As we entered I saw Jake leaning in his seat with his hands on the back of his head.

"Hi" he smiles.

"Hi Jake you better now?" I asked taking seat next to him as Emily waved at Jake and sat behind us poking her head in our seat.

"Yeah probably finest I could say" he grins.

"Das cool though" Emily's voice came out of nowhere.

"Yeah what up you both" his grin is still on his face making him look so good.

He's just a friend.

"Nothing just we wer-"

Emily cut me off.
"We just slapped someone's ass" as she finishes a laughter came out of her mouth which makes everyone look at us.
____________________________________