chapter 8

"Ma'am you know what happened today *laughs* I saw Kaira at boy's washroom. I think she needs glasses." He continued laughing.

Everybody in the class was laughing except Ms. Smith, Emily and Jack.

Tears rolled down my cheeks in embarrassment and I lowered my face to hide them.

"Oh my god. I told you. You are a wastage kaira" she laughs as well.

Jack glared at Cameron and for a while he stopped laughing.

"Shut up Dallas or I'm gonna see you at office today" he yelled at him.

"Are you okay?" Jack whispered to as he observed my tears too.

"Don't worry I'll make everything okay. Please stop crying" he rubbed my shoulder with his hands and suddenly observed blood stains on our desk.

Blood was dropping from my arms.

"Wait.. What's that! KAIRA WHY YOU DID THAT! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" He yelled at me.

"Nothing.. Jake" I stood up with my cheeks et and ran out of the class.

Observing the situation Ms. Smith didn't stopped me.

As I was out I heard Ms. Smith shouting.

"Cameron DETENSION"

Cameron came out of the class. When he saw me. He shouted.

"I'm sorry!"
I turned back.

"What you said!" I cried while yelling back.

He ran up to me and said.

"I said I'm sorry because I forgot to ask you that if you're really a girl or not!" He screamed and laughed louder and I turned around to run away.

He held my arm tightly where the scars were and I pushed him harder causing him to fell on the ground and ran away to the store room.

I threw my books on the floor and sat down with my knees closer to my chest and began crying for the rest of the hours. I decided not to go back to class and stay here for the rest of the school time.

I skipped my lunch and other classes and when the bell rang. I wiped my tears picked up my books and walked out of the store room.

While I was running to my locked I heard Jack screaming my name and running towards me.

"Kaira stop" he shouted and stopped near me.

"What Jack I'm really not in a mood of talking to anybody about what just happened. Nobody knows what really I'm going through." I barely made an eye contact with him.

"But I wann-"

"Where's Emily?" I cut him off.

"She is coming.. There she is" he pointed toward em.

"Kaira are you okay" she said holding my hand tightly.

I closed my eyes and shamed my head.

"Ouch! you still here whore... Get yourself killed" Matt Cameron's best friend just like him. Stubborn and a complete asshole.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Jack cliched his fists and grabbed Matt by his collar and threw him on the ground.

"Do you know the meaning of word respect? You asshole. She's a girl like your sister. Don't you dare say anything about her again I swear I will knock you down to death." Jack shouted not caring if the whole school is listening to him.

And starting punching him till he started bleeding and Jack's knuckles started bleeding.

Cameron came running and joined me in stopping Jack but nobody could stop him.

After a while we finally stopped them. Cameron caught Jack up with his collar and Jack pulled himself away.

"It's because of you" Cameron raised his voice to me filled with anger.

"TALK TO ME. DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER" Jack shouted even louder than him and even angrier.

Cameron gave Jack a death stare like just-shut-the-hell-up look and looked at me again and frowned as I waled up to Jack to calm him down.

"And you! You see now what's gonna happen to you now." Saying this he turned away grabbing Matt by his shoulder which was indeed paining so bad.

I took Jack's arm tightly pulled him Emily ran following us.

"Jack it was not necesarry to do that" I shouted at him.

"I can't bear this anymore... and if he does anything now I swear I'm gonna make his life a living hell." His words were rough and were filled with anger.

"Just calm down we'll talk about this later. Let's go to my house to clean up." I tried to calm him down.

"Mmmmmm" he answered annoying.

"Emily come you're gonna help me"

"Okaay" she ran behind us again.

We got in my car and rushed to my house as-

Kaira what's the answer of 12th question?

It's 43 ma'am.

I suddenly got interrupted by my teacher and remembered I was still in the class. I looked around to know if the answer was right.

Maria what's the answer of 13th question?

I sighed that it was correct.

I got back to my thoughts.

We got in my car and rushed to my house as we left Jack's car at the school ignoring he was shouting at us.

I drove quickly I reached there in 15mins as my Dad was on work and my mom as well.

When we arrived I saw Hailey peeping from the window. She came downstairs I had the key I opened the door and made Jack sit on the couch with help of Emily.

"What you did to him?" Hailey shouted terribly.

"Nothing"

"Tell me or I'm gonna call the police. Is he going to dead." She shouted louder this time.

"Can you please shut up" Jack angrily shouted back.

"Jack! I'll handle her" I shouted on Jack.

After I thought the shouting game was over I made my way to get first aid box.

"Hey are you going to bring a gun? Don't shoot him let me go out. Please don't do anything to him he looks nice" Hailey shouted again.

My face got red. "Do you mind keeping your mouth shut? Will you? Or you'll like to be locked in your room for the whole day" I shouted back and the funny thing was that Emily was looking at us the whole time.
____________________________________

Thank you guys for reading and voting I really appreciate it and I'll be posting soon the next part hope you're excited as me. Make sure you vote

Love youuu. Xx