-2-

[A couple of days later; honeymoon day]

{Jungkook POV}

Ugh, our parents had to make our honeymoon in Japan. Why, why does it have be a honeymoon. I don't even love Minha like that. *Sighs* I guess I'll deal with it. "Ready?" I asked Minha. "Yeah." She replied grabbing her bag, we drive to the international airport.

[Time skip to the hotel]

*Arrives at the hotel*

"Ok so this is the plan, I sleep on the bed and you sleep on the couch." I said to Minha as we entered our room. "What? Why do I have to sleep on the couch?" Minha argued, "Because I said so." I stated.

"Why are you doing this to me Jungkook-ah." Minha said softening her voice

"Doing what?" He said sternly

"Just forget it. I'm going to go unpack."

As she walked away from me I pulled her by the wrist and then pushed her to the wall, "Im sorry for the way i acted earlier and I really can't control my self anymore." I said under my breath.. "I need you."
"W-what" Minha replied softly
Fuck I hate when she does that. She looks too innocent and pure I want that face gone. I want her to look at me with lust, passion, and hunger like how I feel when I look at her.
"Just... just lay down."
"W-why?" She questioned so purely.
I pushed her on the bed. I stared at her top to bottom biting my lip hungrily.
"Jungkook-ah..."
"Don't. When you speak it triggers something wild in me. It's best if you let me cool off."
And that's when she understood it ticked in her . Her innocence was my turn on. Me wanting her to be mine and understand how needy I was for her made her tease me.
"Jungkook-ah... oppa..."
She knew I was struggling. But she got what she wanted an untamed beast. No control. Just all the fantasies making way to reality.
"Fuck." I slowly made way to her face kissing her so gently yet so hungrily asking for entrance with my tongue. She let me have it easily. I didn't want that, I pulled away glaring at her neck but skipping such a beautiful place for her chest. Leaving beautiful marks on her skin making it so everyone knew she was mine. If she were to expose the slightest skin near her chest, EVERYONE would know only I can touch and suck on such a precious princess. My queen, I eventually moved my way down her body unbuttoning her shirt throwing it to the side. Nothing but noises of her small moans escaped the room, she was so cute from body to small breathing noises anything she did was my weakness. I wanted to be connected to her, not emotionally but physically as well. Moving past her tummy I knew what was going to go down something unplanned something she would never expect. Well not from me at least. I pulled her shorts down unzipping slowly but painfully admiring how this beautiful art work would be mine in only minutes. I stood back looking at her straight in her eyes. Glimmering with every light, starry and heavenly like the sky at night. It made things worse for me. I wanted her to be unable to walk the next day but still be available for me in any time of day. She stared at me as I dazed off into her what seemed never ending eyes. She finally spoke up, "Jungkook-ah. I think we should save this moment... I thought you hated me? Maybe your anger is taking over right?!"
"You don't get it."
"W-what..?"
"Everything I'm doing now is everything I fantasize with you princess." I quickly unbuckle my belt and take off my shirt. Leaving me with a bare top half and loose fitting denim jeans. Using my shirt skillfully I tie my shirt around her eyes blinding her from my every moves. I walk away leaving her dazed, I move on to the curtains shutting them but taking the curtain tie to grab her wrists and tie them for what the next act would be, roaming her every part kissing passionately and touching gently.
"Minha every second of the day staring at you makes my life harder but you, you just can't disappear from my life so this sensation goes away. No you had to go and fucking marry me only making it worse for you. I'm going to make this marriage risky. Heaven and hell. I'm going to give every sensation to you. Starting today you're my very own slave. I own you"
I turn her over so she is face down spanking her. Her pretty ass leaving a red faint mark causing her to softly moan and squeal in pain but pleasure. I loved it. Her pain and pleasure was my enjoyment, I spanked again hearing the pleasuring noises that would make me un-clasp her strapless black bra. I was so close to seeing her body entirely. I couldn't take it any longer I stripped her of her panties as well.
"Fuck Minha. Stop being so fucking perfect"
I turn her over. Taking off the blind fold. "Watch everything I do carefully. Realize how you are making me feel." I suck on her neck moving downward to her chest sucking on her left nipple and softly pinching her right. Rough moans, loud noises escaping her mouth at this point the neighbors from the hotel could hear. Reaching her nether region i suck on her clit nibbling a little slowly without warning sticking in 2 fingers causing her to scream pulling on the bed sheets. I couldn't handle it anymore I wanted to be inside of her. The thoughts of me ruling her insides over came me quickly pulling away and taking out my fingers.
"Jungkook" she moans loudly out of breath
"Don't stop...please..I want more"
"I'm not jungkook to you I'm your master."
"You only call me master."
"Jungko- I mean master... please continue "
I pull down my pants leaving me in boxers exposing my hard member. She was impressed with my body, I saw her gaze moving from my abs to my bulge. Pulling down my boxers I position myself thrusting once fastly making her scream "Jungkook!" In pain. I thrust roughly and deep countless times moans escaping her mouth and my mouth. Me breathing harshly and whispering under my breathe "fuck" countless times. Mean while she was a moaning mess gripping the bed sheets harder each time until...

Knocking turning into banging on the door

"Jungkook-ah!!! What are those noises are you in there?!"
Staring back at Minha queueing her to leave to the bathroom as I pulled out of her. "Minha hide in the bathroom ill get it" I word to her.
"What?!!!" I yell back
"Open the door I hear really loud noises and banging on the wall!!" What seems like taehyung yells back in response.
Fuck, was the bed banging that hard?
"I'm going!" I yell frustratedly. "I'm naked give me a second"
I pull the robe from the hook at the outside of the door of the bathroom. I quickly unlock the door and make my way into the room trying to tie my robe. I look at the floor. Fuck all the clothes. Everything in multiple places scattered I need to hide them before Taehyung figures out I unlocked the door. I run around pushing everything under the bed and yelling,
"I unlocked the door already!"
I see Taehyung's figure making his way inside.
"Jungkook-ah where's Minha? And what happened to the noises I swear they came from this room "
I responded calmly yet breathing huskily in a pissed off tone, "she's in the bathroom. And the noises yeah... I don't know where they were coming from" I laugh sarcastically
"But wait why are you here?"
"Just on vacation with friends" he responds calmly
"Oh I see.." I look around nervously "well nothing here guess you can go now"

Just then Jimin walks in

"Hey jungkook"
"Hey hyung" I lower the tone in my voice.
"So those noises I see someone was having fun considering Minha isn't in sight "
"I don't know what you're talking about."
Jimin starts nearing and approaching me and Taehyung but stops half way staring at the floor giving a look of humor and disappointment.
"You couldn't control yourself I see." He bends down picking up a condom I had thrown to side considering we wouldn't need it but now it's being held as something against me proof I was doing everything bad to Minha.
"Just go you found us out congratulations but I need to continue something we started"

Minha walks out of the bathroom thinking Taehyung and JIMIN exited.

Walking into the trap Minha stumbled in, untied and wearing a robe with probably nothing under. Fuck i wanted to finish what we started but they were here.
"Oh.. you guys are still here..?" Minha asks nervously.
"Taehyung they are so obvious let's just go before jungkook eats Minha alive infront of us, I mean look at how he is staring at her" Jimin proclaims.
"That's right get out I have important business I need to handle" I push them out the room locking the door, picking Minha up and throwing her back on the bed..
"Now where did we leave off? Hmm..." I untie her robe and throw it to the side like every other article of her clothing. "Jungkook what if they come back..?"
"Who cares anymore I won't open let them hear how good I make you feel. Remember only I can do this for you. Only I make you
scream. Only your master"
I throw off my robe and enter her again. Picking up the pace, going in deeper and faster. Banging the bed harder so they know to never try interrupting us like they did. Moans fill the room mine echoing after Minha's. I flip her face forward and thrust faster on the verge of exploding meanwhile Minha is moaning, "jungkook I'm climaxing..." she moans loud as I reach her g-spot over and over again. Finally she explodes meanwhile I'm tugging her hair soon after coming inside her moaning hardly "minha..."
I look back on the bed and see a little blood on the bed sheets looking back to my member I see blood too. Was this her first time? Of course it's not my first so I'm use to this moment of seeing blood but, why did she save herself for someone like me to take away her virginity?
"Minha." I collapse onto the bed next to her.
"Thanks for that. I needed to express how I felt already. Every time I see you, I want to do horrible things like this to you."
"Jungkook..."