-8-

~Minha POV~

I left the house after that. I walked as fast as I could and get away as far as possible. I really didn't think on where to go but I walked to the park. I sat there for gosh knows how long. Then it was dark, no one was around. I checked my phone and it was 10 pm "Fuck." I said under my breath. I walked to the middle of town where it's always busy and just walked around there. I was actually scared because I was alone and the streets were busy "Minha?" Someone called.

It was Jimin.

"Oh, Hi Jimin." I bowed

He asked me what's wrong and I told him about the situation. "Wow he's an asshole." He said trying to comfort me. I giggled at his comment. We were talking and he asked if he is near by the café. As we were crossing a street Jimin wasn't paying attention and was talking to me about how Taehyung trying to put makeup on, as a truck comes out of nowhere and it's beeping at us as if it's telling us that it can't stop and to get out of the road. Since Jimin isn't paying attention I pushed Jimin onto the sidewalk. "MINHA!" Was the last thing I heard...

~Jimin POV~
I was casually talking to Minha and next thing you know I got pushed and my best friend got hit by a truck. "MINHA!" I yelled before she got hit. The truck slid and crashed against a light pole, the man wasn't hurt but Minha was. He got out of the truck and we both ran to Minha. "Ma'am are you okay!?!" The man shakes Minha gently. He apologizes and calls 911. Me on the other hand starts to cry and picks up Minha hoping she was okay.

"I'm so sorry sir! I tried beeping to tell both of you to run to the sidewalk but she just pushed you and I couldn't stop the truck. The breaks wouldn't work and the emergency breaks didn't work either! And I just got new ones the other day" he explains

I told him it wasn't his fault and that he shouldn't feel guilty. As the ambulance came I decided to be with Minha the whole ride hoping she would wake up. The paramedics said that she should be fine.

~Time skip to hospital~

"Mr. Park" the doctor came out into the waiting room

"Y-yes sir? Is my friend okay??" I said worried

"Yes, she's fine but she has a major concussion and she would remember some thing but later she'll have her memory back."

I bowed and went to go see Minha, I saw her sleeping with cuts and blood all over her face and body. I immediately call Jungkook:

Me: Jungkook.
Jungkook: Hey hyung ^_^ have you seen Minha? I'm really worried.
Me: Yeah...
Jungkook: Whats wrong Jimin?
Me: Well...Um...Minha is in the hospital
Jungkook: WHAT!?! IS SHE OKAY OMG WHAT HAPPENED!?
Me: She got hit by a truck...
Jungkook: I'll be there as soon as I can.
~end of call~

He sounded really worried and scared. He actually really cares about her. About 5 minutes later Jungkook came into the room with tears on his faces.

"Minha..." His voice shakes

He walks over to her and holds her hand. "I'm so sorry honey. If I wasn't with Nao while with you this would've never happened. I never wanted you to be in this condition." He sobs

In that moment Minha wakes up.

"Huh?...Where am I? Who are you two?" She can barely speak. Jungkook is confused, I tell him that she lost her memory for a while but she'll regain it once she recovers. "I'm Jungkook, your husband." He shows her his ring, "Im married?" She asked herself. Jungkook nods. "And I'm Jimin, your close friend." I smile, she smiled back. Jungkook feels bad about the situation. "What's wrong Jungkook?" I patted his shoulder.

"I feel guilty." He answers

"Why?"

"Because, I should've never cheated on Minha with that Nao girl. I realized that I love Minha and I don't want to lose her..."

~Time skip 2 months~

Minha has regained basically all her memory. Jungkook apologizes to Minha over a million times and Minha finally forgave him because he did everything for her after the accident.

~Jungkook POV~

I'm so happy that Minha finally forgave me. I feel happier when I'm not with Nao. "I love you." I said kissing Minhas cheek. She gave me a surprised look "Do you really love me?" She said.