Chapter 6: The Cell

swiggity swooty

imma try and get this chapter longer but idk :/

have fun, have fun

°

°

°

°

*General POV*

Ugh.

Luke groaned, placing his hand to his burning head.

"Ouch..." The blonde mumbled, wincing as his arm hit something hard. He opened his eyes, realizing he was in this giant...

Birdcage?

Then it hit him.

The giant robot.

The...the giant fucking robot cyclops!

"What the fuck!?" Luke screamed, jumping to his feet. He glanced around, noticing four other people in the cage.

The black chick on the end, who had crazy purple hair, stirred and Luke walked over to her.

She looked alright, other than weird, crisscrossing scars that practically covered her whole face.

Yeesh, hate to think about what happened to her.

"Yo, kid, girl, wake up." Luke said as he nudged her with his foot. She groaned, rolling on her side before cracking her eyes open. Her sleepy gaze turned confused and suspicious.

"Ey, who the hell are you? Where the shit am I?" She asked, slowly raising herself off the cold metal ground. Luke shrugged.

"Beats me, dude. I just woke up too, kinda curious though." Luke said, walking over to one of the walls of the cage.

It seemed to be glowing, blue ropes, all in squares that met at the top; which formed a cone shape. The base of the birdcage thing was square. Luke reached out hesitantly, plucking one of the rope things.

"Ow!" He yelped, pulling his hand away when a shock traveled through his arm. Jesus, the fucking ropes were electrified. The purple haired chick started laughing, this obnoxious, contagious laugh. Luke glared at her.

"My name's Luke, by the way." Luke said, stepping away from the ropes. The girl, who was by another chick with a shit ton of brown hair, nodded.

"Coolio, names' Asta." Asta said, as she shook the arm of the red head. The girl stirred, but got up nonetheless. Asta noticed she had a violin under her.

"Holy shit!" She yelled, jumping to her feet too. Luke rose an eyebrow.

The brunette had a really thick Irish accent, maybe even with hints of Scottish.

"My name's Asta, that's Luke, we don't know why we're here, who are you?" Asta said, basically summing up the entire event. Brunette glanced around with a fearful gaze.

"U-Um...me...names' is Scotia. Like the Canadian Province." Scotia said, gripping her arm. She looked really scared so Luke walked up to her.