Chapter 4: Megatron

0.0 who is the lucky human

it's megatron's turn

°

°

°

°

The Decepticon leader was sorta/kinda regretting his decision to have a human charge. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now...

He just realized how many there actually were. Megatron glanced below him into the highly populated city he was above.

Primus was there a lot.

The city he was flying over was called 'Marathon' in the state 'Oregon'. It was apparently a large, multicultural city where many different nationalities came together.

Megatron dove lower in the air, activating the cloaking device that Shockwave had conjured up.

Taking a wide turn around a skyscraper, Megatron noticed a particularly large crowd surrounding a lone human female. The silver mech dove down closer, setting his engines to a very low hum.

There, in the midst of the crowd, was a curly haired brunette playing the instrument known as a 'fiddle'. Megatron felt oddly captivated by this human, strange for him to admit, and decided to take a closer inspection on the human.

To add to the mess of her nut brown locks, they went all the way down to her knees, tied loosely in a French braid. She had dark freckles dotting her tan skin and her hazel colored eyes were wide with joyous fun.

Interesting. Megatron thought as he gazed over the human. She looked around 17, no older than the Autobot pet Jack Darby.

The dark green shirt she was wearing was accented by gray detailing and her turquoise leggings stood out from the outfit. Megatron smirked as the girl finished up her song, was met with applause, and swiftly packed up her stuff before beginning down the street.

°■°

Flying slowly above the girl, Megatron grinned internally as she turned down an empty alley way.

A grave mistake human. Megatron growled internally, deactivating his cloak. The girl looked up as his shadow fell upon her.

Before she even had a chance to cry out, she was swiftly grabbed and taken by the Decepticon warlord himself.

ooo megatron straight up snatched someone

cool cool

PEACE