Chapter Nine

Harry sat down at the foot his bed as I straddled him. He put his hands inside my shirt and rested them on my waist. I started swaying my hips back and forth, with each sway I could feel things getting more and more intimidate between us. Harry took my shirt off and felt me up over my bra then kissed my collarbone until he wasn't kissing it but more biting down on it. I kept swaying my hips back and forth as I took pleasure in him being a little rough on my skin. I took Harry's shirt off, revealing more tattoos that I obviously have not seen. Harry was a lot more muscular and built than he seems. Being in Harry's arms and feeling his dominating grip had me breathing heavy. I could feel Harry start to swell up in his pants, feeling his bulge only made me want him more. I stopped swaying back and forth to rub my hand on his bulge over his jeans.  Harry let out an almost inaudible "fuck" under his breath. I softly ran my fingers through his hair as I kissed his earlobe which must have been a trigger spot for him because in one quick move he flipped me over so he was now on top of me. Harry went back to my neck and sucked on it as I kept playing with his hair. Next, he took my pants off revealing my black boy shorts. I suddenly got a little nervous. I took a deep breath as Harry removed his pants revealing his briefs and his bulge even more. I got really nervous at this point. I was trying to remain calm and enjoy this, but I wasn't very good at keeping a poker face. I started breathing heavily due to my nervousness and my failed attempt to try and remain calm.

"What's wrong?" Harry noticed my uneasiness.

"Sorry, nothing's wrong." I lied. Harry got me a blanket to cover me up. He laid down next to me.

"It's alright. Just tell me what's wrong... Are you still a virgin?" Harry asked, I didn't look at him. I was looking up at his ceiling.

"No, but I've only ever been with Cole, and it's been a while. I haven't even gone this far with another guy that wasn't Cole." I felt my throat dry up mid sentence.

"Oh, I understand. Listen we don't have to have sex right away if you're not comfortable." Harry said.

"Isn't that the whole point of being casual, or I don't know friends with benefits? God that sounded so high school, sorry not to be that girl, but I honestly don't even know what we are." I felt even more high school after saying that. Harry chuckled at me a bit.

"I'm sure you understand that we're not serious, you can see whoever you want, vice versa. However that doesn't mean we can't be friends who can casually hangout sometimes with some benefits on the side." Harry said.

"So friends with benefits?" I laughed.

"Yes, friends with benefits." Harry laughed as well.

"Sorry to inform you but I only hook up with boys who make things official first." I sarcastically said.

"What's your last name?" Harry asked. "Ray." I answered.

"Luna Ray, will you do me the honors of being my friend, with benefits?" He said in a serious toned voice.

"Of course, Harry." I said.

"My last name is Styles, since I don't believe you know my full name." He said. Harry Styles. He even has a cool name.

"I'm glad I know that now." I smiled at him.
 "So the guy back there at your dorm, I'm assuming that's Cole, your ex?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Yeah that's him." I said.
 "You guys still keep in touch?" Harry asked. I shook my head. "Not really. This is the first time I saw him since the break up. He's just going through something right now and he needed me I guess." I explained to Harry. He nodded.

 I stopped looking up at the ceiling and turned my head over and looked at him. Harry was looking at me but as soon as I turned my head he quickly looked up at the ceiling just how I was seconds ago. I kept looking at him and his features. He started turning his nose hoop as he tends to do sometimes. His long locks were scattered all over his pillow, making him look I don't know, cute? Adorable? Majestic? All three?
 Harry bit and sucked on his bottom lip as he also tends to do sometimes, turning his pink lips a slight tone of red for a few seconds. I noticed he has a very prominent jaw line giving him a very flattering profile. I could only imagine the double chin I must have right now by the way I'm laying down. I started thinking about Xavier in this moment, I thought about the time we almost had sex. I remember we were making out and he got a boner, and I was a little in the mood but I changed my mind right before he could even take my shirt off and he got really annoyed. Xavier made me leave his place right after I denied getting with him and I remember defending him when I told Rose about it. Looking back, Xavier had a lot of red flags that I obliviously dismissed. I think it's a little sad that Harry treats me better than Xavier did, and Harry and I aren't even serious. I mean we're basically just going to be hooking up I would have understood if Harry wanted to kick me out at this point but he's been much more understanding.

 "What is it?" Harry asked as he turned his whole body over and looked at me.
 "What do you mean?" I asked.
 "You've been staring at me for a while now." He pointed out. My cheeks got a little warm.
 "Sorry I zoned out a bit." I told him. Harry smiled sweetly at me.

  Before I knew it I drifted off and fell sleep. I woke up feeling more tired that I did before I drifted off. I felt like I had slept forever but I probably wasn't even out for that long. Harry wasn't in bed with me anymore, he wasn't in his room at all actually. My throat was dry and I was so thirsty, it was one of those naps where you feel completely shitty once you wake up. My eyes felt so heavy but I got up and checked my phone. No missed calls or texts from Cole but Rose had completely blown up my phone. I rolled my eyes, she was probably drunk at this point and calling to apologize for the whole Cole situation. Speaking of which she was calling me again right now, she's very persistent when she's drunk. I let the phone ring straight to voicemail. I put my clothes back and fixed my hair a bit in Harry's mirror. My phone started ringing yet again, and it was Rose, again. I knew she was going to keep calling me. I picked up her call this time.

 "Can you stop calling me, I'm still really mad at you right now and I'd rather talk to you about it when you're not dru-" Rose interrupted me.
 "You have to get to Jenkins Memorial hospital right now." Rose quickly said.
 "Why? Is everything alright? Are you okay?" I nervously asked.
 "It's Cole." She said.
 "What happened to him?! Is he okay?" I raised my voice over the phone, I felt an even bigger lump in my throat.
 "Just get here as soon as you can." Rose said to me.
 "Rose tell me what happened!" I yelled at her frustrated at full volume.

 "I really think it would be better if you just get here before I say anything. I need you to stay calm on the drive over here." Rose's voice remained calm as she spoke to me.

 "I'm going to be more nervous if you don't fucking tell me what happened to Cole!" I screamed at her again but she hung up on me this time. I tried calling her again but she wouldn't pick up anymore.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled. God knows what happened to Cole while I was selfishly over here with Harry, all because I couldn't just deal with Cole like anyone else who wasn't a coward would.
 I quickly grabbed my car keys that were on the floor, put my pants on, and made my way down the stairs only to find Harry duct taped to a chair in the middle of his living room, and a man pressing a knife right against Harry's neck.