Chapter Thirteen

I impatiently counted down the minutes until my class would be over so I can find Harry waiting outside for me. I tapped my pen against my notebook, 7 more minutes too long. Two girls whispered at each other and turned over and looked at me.

"What?" I said to them. One of them shrugged and shook her head. I rolled my eyes and went back to tapping my pen on my notebook.

 Class finally ended.I quickly gathered my books and raced to the front door. And there he was, in a black long sleeved crew neck and blue jeans. Harry smiled as his eyes found mine. I could feel myself grinning as I made my way over to him and hugged him. Harry quickly kissed my cheek.
 "Where do you want to go?" Harry asked.
 "Back to my dorm room..." I implied. He chuckled.
 "Later love." He whispered in my ear. I playfully giggled.

The same two girls who were looking at me in class just walked past us and scoffed.
 "Alright if you have something to say, just go ahead and say it." I said to them.
 "You didn't have to lie about domestic violence just so you could leave Xavier for him. Why did he have to be the once to transfer out of that class." The taller girl, her name was Hannah said to me as her friend simply nodded. Harry came over and put his arm around me as we walked away from them.

"I can't believe people still harass you about Xavier." Harry pointed out.
"I know." I agreed. Harry slowly but surely moved his arm to my waist and grabbed my ass. "Really?" I looked over at him. "Maybe I will take you up on that offer and go back to your dorm room." He smirked.

I giggled in the hallway as Harry pinned my arms up against the wall kissed me.

"Stop someone might see us..." I smiled at him as I pretended to care about being seen or not. Harry lifted me up as I straddled him. Harry carried me further down the hall and opened my dorm with his spare key. I giggled as he pushed himself onto me more as soon as we went in. Harry laid me down on the bed as we continued to kiss, I started grinding myself onto him pushing myself closer and closer towards him. "I want you so bad." He whispered.
 "I want you too." I said a bit nervous as I was just about to actually have sex with Harry for the first time. Harry pulled on my pants as he was getting ready to take them off when of course thanks to impeccable timing his phone starts ringing.
 "Fuck!" Harry raised his voice and picked up his phone. "What?!" He angrily answered. Harry sighed. "Yeah I'll be there right now." Harry hung up and got off of me.
 "It's an emergency at work. I have to go, sorry." He apologized.
 "It's fine, I don't mind." I reassured him.

 Harry left and I was alone on a Friday night. I finished my homework quicker than anticipated. I decided a hot shower was the way to go. Shower thoughts filled my mind as I thought about Harry, he's really all I've been thinking about these past few days. We agreed to be exclusive but not official, not yet at least. Things between us have been getting extremely sexual, but every time we almost "go all the way" or whatever, something gets in the way which is frustrating to say the least. I developed so many feelings for Harry in such a short amount of time and it amazes me. As cheesy as it sounds Harry makes me so happy and that scares me a lot. I dried my hair and decided to put on lingerie for fun when I spontaneously decided to go to Harry's place and wait for him in lingerie. I put on an over sized hoodie that I'm pretty sure was Harry's and regular jeans with some boots, nothing special, he'll never suspect what I have on underneath. Having Harry's spare key really comes in handy in situations like these.

 I opened Harry's front door, his home was always so clean and well put together. I served myself a glass of wine, I brought it upstairs with me as I waited for Harry to come home. I had a bit of anxiety.

 I must have ended up falling asleep in Harry's bed because the sound of the front door closing woke me up. I quickly sat upright in Harry's bed as I heard his footsteps come up the stairs. I took a deep breath as I saw the door knob turn and Harry walk in, he slightly jumped.
 "I didn't expect to find you here." Harry said surprised.
 "I wanted to surprise you." I told him.