Secrets

(Name) POV: 

I brushed away all those horrible memories and continued with my lunch. Thankfully, they didn't bother me today, though they gave me a few dirties and death stares, which personally, I reply with a small smile and forget about it. 

After lunch, I went to next period which was English. Fortunately, I had no one from the bully group in this class - only this class. English was over and I headed to my locker to get my books out. Unfortunately for me, the bullies found me and this was obviously their precious opportunity to pick on me. 

I gave them a glance but they came up to me, grabbed me by my collar and smashed me against the lockers. The books in my hand fell to the ground. And great! One of the books were my diary, where obviously I write my thoughts and a few embarrassing stories. I knew exactly what was going to happen next. 

"Dear Diary, I found a boy I really like... He's so kind and attractive and his name is-" Just as the 'leader' of the assholes was about to reveal my biggest secret, I stopped him. 

"STOP! Why do you people do this to me? What did I do to you all?!" I cried out loud. 

"You're an idiot and you're a nuisance to this school!" After that being said, everyone who witnessed this argument started laughing. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and I could feel my face heat up due to the extreme embarrassment. 

.  .  . 

School went by like absolute shit - just like every other day in my crap life. Once the bell rang, I sighed in relief. I rushed to my home, tears filling my E/C orbs. (E/C - Eye colour) 

__________________

A/N:

Sorry for a short chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Arigatou gozaimasu!