A Surprise!

(Name)'s POV:

Sakura applied the foundation, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, bronzer, highlighter, lipstick and every other makeup product in the entire world! I had a full-face of makeup, which I knew I'd get a ton of pimples from. The worst part was that I didn't even look like myself, I looked like those Victoria Secret models which wasn't a good thing for me. I seriously only did it for Sakura.

"Uh, I look....Great.." I said, looking at my face in the mirror.

"Okay (name) I know you don't like it but I do! I think you look so beautiful anyone would fall for you! I swear if he looks at you, he'd fall for you in seconds" Sakura said, squealing a bit.

"Oh come on Sakura, I don't want someone to fall for me because of how I look..You probably want that but that's not what every girl wants" I said, as I looked down to my fidgeting hands. I knew that he wouldn't like me even if I was Miss. Universe. I feel like he likes someone else...

Right then, the doorbell rang - DINGGGGG! I was surprised by the sudden sound, Sakura went downstairs to see who it was since her mother was in the shower. I heard a squeal coming from downstairs and it's obviously Sakura's.

"Sakura! Who is it?" I rushed downstairs to see who it was for myself.

. . .

It was Naruto and Sasuke.

I couldn't believe it! I was seeing Sasuke after soo long and Naruto... Well, it's true I see him every school day but what the hell was he doing in Sakura's house? Sasuke and Sakura hugged and Sasuke came towards me.

"(Name), baka-chan, hey... How are you? How's life? Long time no see hey?" He said, embracing me into a huge hug. Me and Sasuke were probably the best-est friends in the group, we made YouTube videos together, we travelled together and we were friends since I don't know 4 years old.

"Sasuke! Duck-butt baka! I'm fine, and life's uh g-good. And, how are you?"

"What's up with your stuttering? You've changed you know.." He said with one eyebrow raised.

"N-no! I'm not stuttering... Anyway, how's your girlfrienddd?" I asked, nudging his elbow.

"U-umm, she's right here, ask her yourself dumbass!" He said looking down with embarrassment.

"Look who's stuttering now..Hahahaha!" I said poking his cheek.

In the meantime, Sakura and Naruto were talking. I look at Naruto, then turn away. He probably knows I'm being bullied. I go to Sakura's room, completely unaware Naruto was right behind me. I turn around to shut the door of the room only to find Naruto's face inches apart from mine.

"Hi (name)!" He said with a closed-eye smile.

"Why the hell are you so close?!" I shout pushing him away from me. I realised that I pushed him to hard that he fell to the ground. I didn't know what to do next so I just shut the door and sat on the bed. Sakura and Sasuke helped Naruto get up and opened the room door. They came running to me when they saw me breaking down in tears.

"(NAME)! What's gotten into you!? Why are you crying??" Sasuke asked.

"I-I..Sakura can you please tell him?"

"Sasuke come over here.. I need to talk to you" She said, pulling him outside the room, leaving me and Naruto alone.

"(Name)...Did I do something to hurt you? If I did, I promise I never meant to..." He said with worried eyes.

"N-no...I was just shocked from the immediate contact between our faces..That's all"

"No..There's something else bothering you...I know that you're not normal, tell me what I've done" He said with a sharp tone.

"Fine... Look, I don't know if you'll ever talk to me ever again but I'll tell you anyways...I love you and I always have. I've fallen for you ever since that time we met when I was crying because my ice-cream dropped on the ground when we were 5. You told me that you'd always be there for me even if I got sick of you. I never ever got sick of you till this very moment, and I never will. But when Sakura left Tokyo, I had no friends to sit with, and you, being one of the most popular guys in the school, I didn't want to bother you, plus you never came to me. And there's one more thing, this is the part where you won't look at me like how you did all these years. Since I had no friends, I was considered a 'nobody' in our school, and then bullying started. It was a mix of bullying, physical, verbal and even cyber bullying.. I know you won't like me or even talk to me after this... Bu there you go.. Happy?" I said, not looking at him the whole time.

He had a tear drop from his eye, and immediately hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. I fell to the ground, him being on top of me. I didn't realise he was actually crying. I hugged him back, then I was really suffocating.

"Um, Naruto... I can't breathe"

"Oh gomenasai!" He said letting me be free, by getting up.

"Mh hm.."

" (Name)... After hearing this, it makes me love you even more" He said, looking me in the eyes.

"Oh okay...WAIT WHAT?!" I shouted, desperate to know what he means by that.

"I mean, I love you too (name), and just like you did, I've loved you from the very beginning.. And what makes you think I won't talk to you because you're being bullied?" He said, with sadness in his bright blue eyes.

"Well, who would like me even if I wasn't bullied. I'm everything a guy wouldn't want" I said with a tear.

"That's not true, because I like you"

"Really? Then why didn't you ever come up to me in school?" I asked still just looking down in sadness.

"Well, you see. You just said it, as I'm one of the popular guys every single girl comes up to me and attempts to flirt with me, and in return, I fake flirt with them so they'd leave me alone. But each time I try to come to you, I can never find you. I look everywhere for you, but I fail at trying to find you" He said.

"Well, I guess you're right.. I just don't like sitting in places where there's too much people you know" I said.

"Well, (name).. Since we know we love each other...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, my eyes widened as I was so shocked at that question. In my mind, a 'no' wasn't gonna be accepted by me or him.

"Naruto....Of course I will be your girlfriend!" I replied with joy taking over the sadness. He wraps me in a tight hug and spins me around. I don't know what else I could ask for, this is the best thing ever!

____________________________

A/N: 

Hey readers! Even though this chapter was not needed, I had to include it because there had to be a scene of you and Naruto together (Naruto was your crush all this time and the secret 'he'). I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't I promise I'll try my hardest to make the next one better! 

Arigatou gozaimasu!