Badboy In Love

Taeyeon

     Aishh, I am gonna be late

Today is my first day in my new school. And guess what I'm late
-_-

     5 more minutes

I ignored the cars honking at me and continued to run. I ran to the footbridge to cross the street.

While I was crossing the bridge, I saw a boy who is leaning down the bridge with his feet on the railings.

     What the heck is he doing?

Without thinking, I quickly pull him down the railings. And the both of us ended up falling on the ground.

I look at him and noticed that he is wearing the school uniform of my new school

Baekhyun

     I'm so tired. I really want to rest. I can't take it anymore.

I step into the railings of the bridge and leaned a little.

     So high. Cars are passing by. I wonder if I die today.

Before I could step on another railing, my body was pulled down. I glanced at the person, and realized it was a girl.

     "Yah, what do you think you're doing?! You could have die from there" she scolded at me

     "What do you want?" I also shouted at her

She blinked and seemed to realized what's happening

     "I...uh...I'm sorry." She said and turned her back to me

     "Hey!" I called her. "Mind your own business next time"

She looked back at me, bowed and apologized again. She then run down the bridge. I glance at my watch and noticed that it's already time for school. I sighed as I went down.

Taeyeon

     What a rude guy

I continued running to school. As soon as I step on the school ground, the bell already rang.

I quickly ran to my room since I already got my schedule yesterday.

Just when I opened the door, the teacher is already teaching.

     "Oh~ late on your first day eh, go outside and raise both of your arms" the professor said. According on my schedule, he's Mr. Park.

I kneel and raise my arms outside of our room. After a few minutes my arms are already tired, I face the wall and leaned my arms and face on it.

Then suddenly, I heard the door on the another room opened.

     "Being late is a daily routine for you, eh Mr. Byun" I heard someone said. Probably the teacher

     "Would you please shut up" the boy replied. Wow he's so rude

     "Not this time. Go outside and raise your arms!" The teacher shouted

     "Tss, I'm not a kid to be punished like this" he said and he goes out

I feel another person's​ presence beside me. I can't clearly see him because my hair is on my face, and I don't want to be caught if I raise my arms down to fix it.

     "You're new here?" I head him say. Wait is he talking to me? "Hey, are you deaf"

     "Me?" I ask and finally face him. *gasp* It's him