Busy

"I'm already home. My boss allowed me to go home early." He said cheerfully as he put down his suitcase while holding his phone with his right hand. "What time are you coming back? Maybe we can leave at 6 then-"

"I'm not gonna make it Baek." She cutted him off, "We have a meeting in a few minutes and I think it will take a few hours so..." She added.

"Are we gonna move our dinner date again, Taeyeon?" He asked as walk towards the sofa and sat down.

"No-Yes! I mean....Yes, but I promise you-"

"Promise me?" He scoffed, "You promised our date yet you still haven't confirmed it." He said.

"Why can't you leave just for now. I even asked my boss to give me a half day but you can't do it. Can you move your meeting in another day?" He said with anticipation.

"No Baek. I'm hanging up now."

Baekhyun sighs and throw his phone angrily. Its been a year since they married each other. He thought that once they are married, they will spend more time with each other.

But he was wrong. He always spend his time alone in their house than with her.

"Kim Taeyeon!!" She quickly looked up from her phone and enter the room where they will held a meeting, "Sorry sir, I'm here. Let's start."

"Baekhyun? I'm home~" she said as she remove her shoes and switched on the lights. "Baekhyun? Where are you, why is it so dark?"

She went to the living room and saw him sulking on the sofa while pouting. "Hi honey." She walk towards him and kiss his cheek. He didn't even budge in his seat and completely ignore her.

"Have you eaten yet?" She asked and walk towards the kitchen. She realize that he hadn't cook some dinner yet. She walk back to the living room, "Are you not hungry? Its already 7o'clock why-"

She was cutted off by a slam of the door. He already left her and went to their room. Taeyeon sighs for she knows he's upset again.

She followed him and entered the room. She saw him covering his whole self under the blanket. "Baekhyun don't be like this. Please talk to me." She said while tugging the blanket off him.

She sighs and gets up. She stare at him for a moment until an idea pops in her mind and leaves the room. Baekhyun kicked the blanket off him and furrowed his eyebrows. "She left." He mumbled and pouted his lips.

After 30 minutes he decided to check on her. He walk down the stairs. He scratched his head when he saw nobody on the living room.

Suddenly, he heard some glass cracked. He quickly ran to the kitchen and saw her squatting down while picking up the tiny glasses.

"What happened?" He asked making her look at him. "N-nothing! Its fine, I can handle this." She said and continue what she was doing. He sighs and turned off the stove where she is boiling some water. He squatted down in front of her and held her wrist to stop her. Taeyeon just stare at him while he is cleaning up her mess.

Once they're finished, they both sat down on the sofa. Taeyeon looked down like a child, scared the he will scold her. "What were you doing in the kitchen? You know for yourself that you can't cook." He said.

"I know. I just wanted to cook dinner for the both of us. Just for tonight." She explains while fiddling her fingers. "Why? Is tonight something special?" He asked.

"No. But it seems that you're mad at me." She mumbled but clearly heard it. "Is that why you're trying to cook?" He asked and she nodded cutely. He sighs and bit his lip.

Taeyeon look up at him slowly and saw him shaking his head, "I'm sorry." She said softly. She widened her eyes when he suddenly hugged her.

"I'm sorry also. For being such a jerk." He said while snuggling at the crook of her neck. She smiled and hugged him back.

She chuckled softly when she realize he's already kissing her neck. "Yah, stop." She said while pushing him away gently, "Let's eat dinner. Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yes I'm hungry. That's why I am trying to eat you." He smirked at her and push her down and kiss her. Taeyeon smiled at the kiss before responding to him.

His hands move to her blouse trying to remove it. "Baek." She said in a teasing tone.

"Aww~ Please?" He pouts at her, "I missed you." He added.

"Its late already but we haven't eaten yet." she said. "Come on, I'll help." she smiled.

"After that?" He asked and smirked at her, "Aish Baek." She said while chuckling.

"If we don't, I'll get upset again." He warned her. "Seriously? Since when did you start craving for-"

"Hmmp." He crossed his arms stubbornly. She shake her head because of his childishness before nodding her head, agreeing at him.

He smiled and stands up and steal a kiss on her lips, "I will cook our dinner tonight. And I'll let you be my dessert." He smirked.