Chapter 10, wrong

AN: Heyy peopleee! I know I said I wouldn't update today but I'm sick and laying in bed right now soo I thought I'd write another chapter because a lot of you seem to like it! And also I have no life haha, jk I got friends... maybe. I'm soo happy most of you like my story! Enjoyy this one. Ohw and I have a question for you guys: Where do you live? I'm from the Netherlands. -xx-

________________________________

David's POV

I just saw Liza kissing another guy. I ran away and now I'm standing in the bathroom holding my tears back. I am so stupid, how could I ever do to Liza what I did? I keep repeating the question in my head, I'm not surprised she kissed another guy. I would be mad to if she did to me what I did to her. 

Liza's POV

I feel really light headed,  but I like it. I walk to the bar and order a few shots. I drink them all. When I look around I see Gabbie dancing. I walk towards her and start dancing with her. Then I see her looking me in the eyes. "Wow Liza, you didn't take something did you?" I shake m head and keep dancing when Gabbie stops me. "Liza are you sure? It looks like you took drugs." I sigh and say. "I kissed a guy but forgot he had LSD in his mouth, it's not that big of a deal." Gabbie is shocked. "Liza?! You should really watch out! You don't know what exactly was in it. And did you drink?!" She says. "Gabbie calm down, I like the feeling ok. And I drank a few shots, but it's ok. I'm 21 you know.. I can take care of myself." I reply. "Fine. Do what you want. I'm just warning you." She answers and continues dancing.

I keep dancing and after a while Jonas shows up again. His pupils are huge. "Hey Liza! You wanna drink something?" He asks. I nod and walk with him to the bar. He orders me a drink but when I want to grab it he stops me. "Here, put this in it. It'll let you keep the good feeling longer." He says and gets a little sack from his pocket. I doubt it but he then says. "Ok not then  I guess." "Wait! Put it in!" I say. I mean, what could happen. Lots of people take these. Right?

David's POV

I walk in a little hallway that leads to the toilets. I didn't see Liza after I saw her kissing that dude. I'm peeing when I hear someone yell: Call 911! Probably someone passed out because he's drunk. I thought. When I come back in to the dancefloor and bar I see people gathered around by the entrance. Now I wanna see what happened. I walk towards the entrance and see someone laying on the ground. I see one of the people who are standing around it is Gabbie. When I come closer I see it's a girl. It's. It's Liza! She is laying on the ground half passed out and throwing up. When I look around I see the guy Liza kissed nowhere. "Make sure she doesn't choke in her throw up!" Someone yells. A ambulance comes and paramedics jump out with a gurney and all kinds of stuff. They lift Liza up the gurney and when they shove her into the ambulance Gabbie yells. "I'm coming with you!"And she climbs into the ambulance. I run towards a paramedic, it's a woman. "I'll come with you to!" I say. The paramedic looks at me and says. "Sorry do you know her? Are you her boyfriend or something?" "Yes I'm her bo.. Well ex-boyfriend actually." I say. "Sorry sir, I don't think it's a good idea if you come with us. You can come the hospital later." She says and steps into the ambulance. Just before she closes the door I see Liza laying on the gurney. Her eyes are closed and she throws up again. While she's half choking they close the doors and ride away.