NO Distractions

LadyPOV.

"Yes Ashes I know.. I fucked up" I sighed as Ashes continued to yell at me through the phone.

"Just come home." Her voice calmed down and I looked at the phone as if she she was crazy. "You can't do this. Just come home and do this the old fashioned way. Hire someone else and have them bring you the body parts for confirmation." Although her offer did sound tempting I not only wanted to see the look of Zyhir's face. I needed to see him die, hear him take his last breath, watch life slip away before his very own eyes. He killed my father and mother and he's gonna pay, at all cost.

Two weeks Later 

Zay POV 

"Baby show me something. tomorrow I might be hungover but that dont mean nothing." I sang the song to the brown skin honey grinding on my lap. I had two cups of henny and I was feeling it. I was supposed to be dealing tonight but today I took a break.

"Body shots!" The DJ yelled over the music and mad people swarmed to the kitchen. The brown skin honey dancing on me dragged me with her. I looked at girl on the counter and smirked, someone wants me to fuck this girl and I damn sure was planning too. Melanie was on the counter with her high waist shorts unbuttoned for access to her belly button and a lime rested between her lips. I calmly made my way through the crowd and took the shot in my mouth, threw my head back and drunk it then made my way to her lips and took the lime into my mouth, spit out n kissed her.  from looking at her eyes, she had a couple drinks as well. 

"What are you doing here?" She said as I helped her off the counter.

"Stalking you." I said calmly then looked at her and chuckle.  "This my homeboy party." I confessed and she nodded her head. "Let me show you something." I took her hand and lead her to the upstairs bedroom. I'm hitting this tonight.

"Ya friend got a nice crib." Melanie sat on the bed and stood in front of her.

"Does he now." I leaned down and kissed her neck.

"ummhummm." her head went back and confirmed how this night was gonna go.

"Ill be sure to tell him then." I lightly lifted her off the bed pushing her back as I crawled on top of her. Her arms went around my neck as I pressed him on her.

"U can get up now." Wait? what?

"huh?" I looked at her and she was pushing me off her.

"I ain't that easy my guy." She got up fixing her clothes then kissed my cheek and walked out to the party. Did that really just happen? I looked down at him and shook my head.

Next Day

Im on a mission -To fuck Melanie. Something about her makes me just crave her even though I never had her. So I invited her over to 'play some madden' . Ding Dong There she is. I opened the door and examined the beauty before my eyes. Even in sweats and a plain t-shirt she still was fine as fuck. She held up her own controller and smiled while pushing me out the way and walking in.

"Well just come in why don't you." I said sarcastically. 

"Ready to get your ass whooped." She said being smart.

"Sure." I said in a high pitched voice as I popped in the game. I sat on the couch and I got my wooden box and began rolling. "You smoke?" say yes.

"Yes." lit.

"Kool."  I smirked. 

"Zay, did you do what I asked you." My father walked in the room with a Cuban cigar hanging from his mouth. I nodded and looked over at Melanie.