Dont tell me you love me.

Lady POV. 

This black bob wig was poppin but not for me. Lucky I only have to wear it today. Today is the day that bitch Lashay gets sentenced. But fuck the court, fuck the judges, jury, or whoever. I'm about to make this bitch pay for taking the only family I had left.

I'm not gonna be dramatic and dumb and go shoot the bitch in the courtroom, nah Ashes taught me better than that. Now I can fill her fierce shoes in her name. I'm posted up on the roof across from the courthouse with my sniper aimed and ready for this bitch to come strolling out. I opened me a pack of skittles and just waited.

Zay POV. 

I placed my hand on auntie Shay's shoulder to let her know I am here for her. My mother held Lialah as she cried silently, L sat on the other side stroking her hair. I blocked out the whole thing; my mind was somewhere else but I don't know where.

"Your honor." I snapped back in the room "We find the defendant, not guilty." I let out a sigh in relief knowing L's large payments paid off and I wouldn't have to murder nobody tonight. Lialah jumped up and hugged her mother then we all joined in on a family hug. My mother being the drama queen she is was all pink due to her crying.

We all walked out the courtroom like the little big ass family we were, I had Lialah on my back and L had his arm around Lashay. He knew he fucked up I guess because I never seen him so grateful. Then Lashay stopped dead in her tracks.

"Baby wha-" L started to say then stopped as soon as he seen blood trickle down from her forehead.

"Noooooo!" My mother screamed out loud collapsing with her best friend to the ground. I turned Lialah away to shield her from the sight but she fought me and ran to her mother. I looked at L who looked at me, I could see the hurt on his face but I didn't see the same shock we all had in ours. Looking up and around I saw nothing, not a sniper in sight. Lashay pissed somebody the fuck off killing that Lady and the only person who should know is L.

I walked over and Pushed L to the side to have a word with him. "I know you know who did this." I said in a low tone before paramedics came along with the police. I stared L in his eyes to let him know even though I'm done talking this is far from over.

ONE WEEK LATER 

Lialah cried in my arms as the ceremony continued. I cried a bit too but I couldn't help the fact I was becoming emotionless. Becca rubbed my back being the supportive wife type she is. But through out all of this Melanie remained in my brain. Its been so long I'm sure shes forgotten all about me.

After the ceremony, long black limos pulled up for our family to take us else where, The lead on my father's was getting nowhere, I could of put money on it that it was L but the motherfucker came up clean. I still don't trust him, never did just like my father.

"Baby you okay?" Becca asked and I just looked at her because that really was a stupid question at this moment. But I know she didn't mean no harm so I just took her in and kissed her.

"Yes baby." Yes I loved Becca but I know shes not enough for me. I love Becca but I want Melanie, I need Melanie right now I just need her energy, her touch, her flawless smile. Now another task has come before me... Find Melanie.

 Lady POV. 

"God Lady what the fuck were you thinking." I scolded myself out loud. I honestly almost hit Zay, when I saw him my body just shivered and I pulled the trigger. ON ACCIDENT. Accidents are not supposed to happen. What if he didn't move in time? What if I killed him? I couldn't live with that. I'm not even sure how I'm getting by with out him. I made my way to my hotel and rushed up the stairs because I had no patience for the elevator. Entering my room I find a distraught man. L with a bottle of Hennessy in his hand sat on my bed. I dropped my bag and pulled out my 9mm aiming it at his head. 

"Is that the answer to all your problems?" I remained silent as L looked up at me with druggy eyes. "Did you know I have a daughter?" yes "Did you know she loved Zy." L laughed to himself and took another sip off the half empty bottle. "You know who else she loved?" L stood up and I pulled back my safety. "She loved her mother....Her mother..... That You killed... I realized something today Lady. Your a heartless bitch, King would probably disown you-" 

"Don't you dare speak of my father and what he would probably do!" My body cringed but I couldn't pull this trigger, L didn't deserve it. "My father always believed in justice! he ain't make me watch them Law&Order shows for nothing." I tossed the gun on the couch beside me and closed my door which was wide open this whole time. 

"I didn't come here to hurt you Lady, I came here to tell you I am no longer on your side. Your on your own baby girl and once Zay finds out I wont be able to stop him. Matter of fact, I will choose not to stop him. Because I too believe in Justice." L walked pass me and out the door surprisingly leaving me feeling more empty than before. I now had no one..... no one at all.