R.I.P Uncle Sone

Zay POV

Two weeks after we got back I'm sitting here at another funeral for a fallen solider. I wasn't crying or anything but it still hurt like a motherfucker. I squeezed Mell's hand, I asked her to come with me cause I cant fight the fact that she has a hold on me. I like her. Mell rubbed her thumb on my hand and she placed her other hand on top of mine and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

"Im sorry for your lost, I really am." her soft tone soothed me as the service went on. 

After the wake I went over to Melanie's crib to chill. She cooked a nigga some food and then told me to take my shirt off. I looked at her but did it anyway she told me to lay down on my stomach and she climbed on top and began messaging me. Each minuet I spend with this girl just makes me want to make her mine. She got a nigga falling for her hard. 

ding dong 

"Ill get it." She hopped off and went to open the door. "Zayyy! its your Uncle!" I came to the door putting my shirt on to see L standing there smoking a cigarette. 

"Your mom wants you home for a min." He said 

"Igh." I replied and kissed Mell and left. 

Lady POV

After Zay left L stood there studying me for two minuets and when I finally got creeped out enough to close the door he stopped me and I pulled out my pocket knife in case he tried anything funny. 

"Hello Lady..." L smiled waiting for my reaction but I gave him none. 

"Whoe-" I tried to play it off but he cut me off 

"Don't bullshit me you look just as beautiful as your mother but with King's expressions." busted  

"What do you want." I folded my arms and looked L square in his eyes. 

"I'm here to help, Ashes reached out to me and told me. She feels you need a little looking after and that's what I'm here to do. If you want to put a bullet in Zy be my guest I never liked that mother fucker anyway." L threw his bogey to the floor and stepped on it, I couldn't fight the smile creeping on my face. "I'll help you take down his empire and I'll let you be the death of him. But after you get the hell out of this town, and I advise you leave Zay the hell alone." I hugged L. 

"Deal." Before this all went down L was my uncle first. He hugged my back and said in my ear. 

"I searched for you everywhere baby girl. You were supposed to be in my custody but Ashes ain't know and got to you first." Tears swelled up in my eyes knowing I had a little piece of family still. "Now lets take this mother fucker down" 

Two weeks later I sat in a salon chair pampering myself for upcoming birthday replaying my plan over and over. Uncle L gave me all the information for me to tap to make sure Zyhir goes down. Starting with his most 'loyal' connect, it took little persuasion to convince the old Cuban dealer that Zyhir was under investigation and that it would be smart to cut all ties with Zyhir. Of course uncle L came through with telling Zyhir that the Cuban dealer was a snake and working with the feds. With Zhyir connect gone, money was lost, and when money was lost so was power. The more Power I drained out of Zhyir the weaker he got. 

Eva once confided in me unwillingly saying "Sometimes I think he loves the power more than he loves his family." Eva looked as if she said too much when she said it and honestly she gave me exactly what I was looking for... a weak spot. I pressed on that spot till I over heard Zyhir and Eva arguing and causing a scene on their lawn resulting in him driving off. When I asked Zay about it he simply told me that his 'job' was getting to him. I smirked on the inside because I knew my daddy, King would of never allowed something like this to happen to him. My daddy's name fit him perfectly and as I got older I realized why. New York was his Kingdom and he was the King I was the princess until Zyhir took that away. 

I walked out of the salon feeling anxious, but the good kind... I couldn't wait to feel Zyhir's blood pressed between my fingers. My heart pounded with excitement every time I thought about ending this shit bag's life. Tomorrow night my dream will finally come true. Nothing is going to get in my way of my father's Justice, not even Zay.