bill's mission

------------ABELS P.o.V------------

I shut down the car after parking it and watched Bruno and Beyoncé getting out of the car

I shut down the car after parking it and watched Bruno and Beyoncé getting out of the car. I took my wallet and followed them. We headed to the building. The sky was pitch black and the sky was shining from the stars. The clouds are not on sight, not even the moon. The wind whistled quiet and the air was kinda cold and kinda lukewarm. We entered the building, the door pawl was freezing my hand as I opened the glassy door. Bill greeted us. His eyes filled with mistery. His dark brown eyes turned to a black color and his pupil shrinked and grew indepently.

"Abel, Bruno, Bey. I need to talk to you in the office." His voice sounds rough and deep. He only spoke like that when he was angry for some reason and I bet he is.

No other word came out of his mouth and he turned his back and stomped to his office.

"Jake. It's because of him" Bruno said as I turned my head to the direction where his voice was heard.

I turned my back at them and headed to my room. I let myself fall on the bed and the soft mattress caught me. I just don't want anything to do with these problems, just living my life like I would. But I got dropped out of my school when I was younger. But well, I've choosen to move on and to do music and publish my albums and songs as "TheWeeknd". Bruno and Beyoncé are not any different from me. But they didn't get dropped. They worked hard and me too as well.

I don't only use "TheWeeknd" for my artist name. Every gang member has a fake name to stay unclear and unknown. Just like Bruno. His name is Peter Gene Hernadez. And Beyoncé was satisfied enough with her real name. But we decided to give her the name "Yoncé". We also only call her Bey. Her nickname. It's funny how crazy in love Bruno is with her that he's even calling her "Beyby" sometimes. A mix of "Beyoncé and baby". But that's also cute at the same time.

I'm still single cause I can't find someone who really thinks like me or share they're thoughts or interests with me. But I'm sure there are girls, I mean, who wouldn't love to be with me?? I'm Abel Tesfaye, not anybody else. I'm great and they just have to know it. Know me. Nevermind. I just closed my eyes and let a heavy sigh out. My body is falling asleep. I'm laying so comfortable that someone really has to force me to stand up. I felt my heart beating and heard my breath. I inhaled deeply before I got to stand up and get to Bill's office.

Bruno and Beyoncé were waiting for me in front of Bill's office door with his Name on a card that's tucked on the door. My hands were a little shaky but I actually don't get nervous.

------------BRUNO'S P.o.V--------------

V--------------