Without Zane

First, before you read this chapter let me say this: This chapter has Zane in it but I couldn't think of a better title. BLAME WRITER'S BLOCK FOR EVERYTHING! *ahem* You may continue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Things to know:

Y/N (your name)

M/N (middle name)

L/N (last name)

N/N (nickname)

P/N (pet name)

F/C (Favourite colour)

F/N (Friend's name)

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning after Zane had gotten shot and I woke up at home. I was at somebody else's house.  "Good morning Y/N~senpai!" I got startled by a voice that sounded like Kawaii~chan's above me. 

"Good morning? How did I get here?" I asked her.

"Well Aphmau~senpai was really worried and she decided to go back to the hospital after not being able to sleep. It was like 3am when Aphmau~senpai and Aaron~kun got there. So, when Aphmau~senpai and Aaron~kun actually came to check up on Zane~kun one last time, they saw that you fell asleep and Aaron~kun carried you back here and set you on the couch. We thought it would be best to let you sleep here." Kawaii~chan explained. 

"Oh... have you heard anything about Zane yet?" I asked Kawaii~chan. 

"No, Kawaii~chan hasn't heard anything yet." She answered. 

I sighed and sat up, looking at Kawaii~chan. I stood up and curled a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think I'm going to head home, thanks for letting me stay here over-night." I told her walking towards the door.

"It's no problem Y/N~senpai! Just, let Kawaii~chan know if you need anything." She said opening the door for me. I waved goodbye and walked towards my house.

Time-skip to three days later (brought to you by writer's block)

It had been about three days after Zane got shot and he was allowed to go home. Everyone agreed that it would be best for me to watch him, just in case he hurt himself again. Zane was now resting on my couch. I looked at his pale face with a small smile on my face Irene, I love him so much. I looked back down at the plate of cupcakes and tea and brought it to Zane even if he was asleep. I set down the plate and kissed his forehead before heading up the stairs to write a bit. I had gotten about 100 words written before I got a text.

A- Hey Y/N, how's ZuZu?

Y- Hey Aph, Zane's alright. He's asleep on the couch.

A- Okay, that's good. Garroth is still worried.

Y- Understandably, Zane is his baby brother. Tell Garroth he can come and visit Zane if he wants to.

A- I'll let him know.

Y- Okay, thanks.

A- Gotta go, Celeste is trying to get outside.

Y- Okay, see you later, I'm going to go check on Zane.

A- Bye

I turned off my phone and stood up. I walked back down stairs to see Zane stirring sleepily. I walked over to him smiling.
"Morning sleepy head." I teased.
"I'm sleeping...." He murmured quietly.
"Awww but I brought you cupcakes." I told him and he instantly opened his eye.
"Where?" He asked and I giggled.
"Here." I told him and handed him a cupcake. He pulled down his mask and took the cupcake from me.
"I brought you some tea too." I told him but he paid no attention as he ate the cupcake. I watched, amused, as Zane ate the cupcake, his right arm resting at his side. ((His right shoulder got shot because in the minecraft wiki, it said that Zane was left handed, like me!)) 
"How are you feeling Zane?" I asked him as he finished his cupcake.
"I'm feeling better, especially after eating a cupcake. The food at the hospital is horrible." He replied. ((The food at the doctor's lounge is actually pretty tasty, but you gotta admit, the food they give to the patients isn't as good. Don't ask how I know *whispers* No one shall know my secret mwahahaha- *cough* carry on.) I smiled softly at his response.
"Was it that bad?" I asked him, the smile still on my face.
"Yes, there were no cupcakes!" He pouted.
"Awww... That's so cute." I told Zane.
"What is?" He asked.
"You look adorable when you pout." I said.
"No I don't." He argued taking a sip of tea.
"Yes you do." I put a hand on his raven black hair fluffing it a little.
"Fine, you win. Can we watch My Little Horsies?" Zane asks.
"Yeah, here." I said and I turned the TV to My Little Horsies.

After a few minutes, my phone went off.

(G- Garroth, A- Aphmau, Y- You)

G- How's my baby brother?
A- Is he feeling better?
G- Can I come over to visit him?
Y- You guys can come over, he's feeling better and he's awake right now.
G- On my way
A- Can I come too?
Y- Yeah, sure. I'll let him know you guys are coming.

"Zane, Garroth and Aphmau are coming over to visit you.  Do you want to drag a brush through your hair?" I asked him.
"Yeah.. I probably should." He said. I nodded and went over to the down stairs bathroom grabbing a brush. I handed it to Zane who then brushed his raven black hair. Soon I heard the doorbell ring. I took the brush from Zane's extended hand and set it down on the table.
"Looks like Aphmau and Garroth are here." I told him and walked to the door. 

_______________________________________

Hey my little kittens, thank you so so SO much for waiting this long. The internet at the cabin hasn't been working so that's why this chapter is posted today instead of Monday. I'm writing a new book called No Signal and it should be posted this week. Its not a fanfic but more of my own story. I hope you guys enjoy that book as well. Now to go write out the first chapter! Bye bye for now my little kittens~.

Word Count: 1027 Words