Chapter One

It's Monday, Monday usually suck but today I'm going to cherish the day. It's the last Monday that I'll be at this school. I'm moving to Canada, the stupid cold weather. My mom got some stupid job in Canada. I'm a freshman, 15 years old. School just started so here in California, and I love the soothing weather. All of the beautiful weather is gone now. In Canada, the weather is always close to or is below zero. No more tanning. No more anything it's all over. Were moving tomorrow. So I'm gonna make today one of the best days ever.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I heard my alarm going off, I open my heavy eyes. Everything's blurry for a second. My eyes quickly adjust. It's 5:30 so it's still dark out. I sluggishly get out of bed and and turn the light on. I stretch out my arms and legs. I grab my clothes and put them on. I'm wearing a pair of ripped jeans, and a t-shirt that says "Cool Kids Don't Dance". Once I'm done getting dressed I go downstairs to the bathroom. I'm careful not to make noise or someone will wake up. I go down stairs and do my hair. My hair is long and straight. Today I decided to ladder braid my hair, then put it in a low pony tail.

I had different tones of blonde in my hair

I had different tones of blonde in my hair. All of it is natural. I apply makeup to my face. I put on a bit of foundation and covered my blemishes with concealer. I set my face with powder then primed my eyelids. I did natural eyeshadow and my dramatic eyeliner, like usual. I applied my fake eyelashes then mascara. This makes my eyes look amazing I think.

They are a light blue color

They are a light blue color. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the cabinet. I put the mint flavored toothpaste on my brush and brush my teeth. My teeth are already straight, and white. I had braces fiancé third grade, they just got taken off last year. By the time that I'm done it's 6:50 and everyone is starting to wake up. My mom gets up and turns my brothers and sisters lights on. Yea I have a lot of siblings. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. They are all older than me. My oldest brother is John. He is 18. Then there's Kyle, and he's 17. The youngest brother if mine is Paul. And he's 16. Then my sisters. We don't get along very well, but when we do you could mistaken us for being best friends since kindergarten. My oldest sister is Abby. Abby is 17 and my other sister is Ally and she is 16. Everyone is getting ready to go to school.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's 7:15 and were all waiting for the bus. Everyone's talking about how excited they are to move to Canada, but I've come to like it in L.A. I'm popular, I'm not even going to lie. I'm not like one of those girls who is always shopping and stuff. I mean yeah I like to shop but not 24/7.

"I can't wait to move to Canada! They have the cutest accents ever! And I heard there's really cute boys there to, how can u not be excited to go to Canada?" Said Abby. You see she's more of the shopping kind of girl.

"I don't know I think I'm gonna miss the warm weather and everything about this place" I said looking at the sky then giving her a confused look.
"And Canadian people barely have an accent" I chuckled. Yeah, I'm the smart one.

"Well you should start liking the cold cause were gonna be there for a long time" she said, obviously embarrassed that she was wrong.

"Yeah and I heard there's some babes there." Said my oldest brother John.
He is a flirty kind of guy. He always gets the girls. I think me and him get along best. And he's cute so...

" your pathetic you know that?" I said shading my eyes from the sun and chuckling.

"I'm still your favorite though" he said nudging at my arm. I let out a small chuckle.

"Um. Excuse me but may ask, who was the last one to get you out of trouble with mom?" Said Paul like the idiot he is. He's always been a clown.

"You" I said still smiling.

"Right. So therefore I am your favorite"

"Wrong." Said Kyle.
My brothers can argue over the stupidest stuff sometimes. They usually argue over who I like the most cause I'm there only actual sister. Abby Ally are our step-sisters. No one really likes them except for my mom and step dad. They always defend them over everything.
I look down the road and see the big yellow bus coming down the road. It stopped with a screech. And the driver opened the doors. She never really liked us. I get on the crowded bus and I walk to the back with my friends Jason, Jack, and Alex. With my beats around my neck I sit with Jack and play my music and relax for the rest of the ride.
Here goes my last day of this school...

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Hey guys sorry it's not very good yet. It will get better I promise, it's a little slow but it will be better when she gets to Canada. And I need a name for the main character. comment what you think her name should be, ill give you credit for it!! Thanks:)