Chapter Six

I woke up on a dirty, cold, hard floor. I heard laughing downstairs. It was dark. I was cold. I tried to get up but my hands were cuffed to a pole or something. My mouth was duct taped shut. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I knew I would probably be killed. The door creaked open.

"Are you finally awake?" Asked someone. It was I dark to see who it was, but it sounded like Mason. The light turned on. I flinched to the bright light.

A tall man that I've never seen before came up to me.

"Okay I'm gonna take this duct tape off your mouth now, promise to not scream?" He asked
I nodded me head so he would take it off.
And with that he ripped it off. Not being gentle, just ripped it of like a band aid.
I flinched at the pain.

"Looks like were gonna get a lot of money on this one." Mason took the cuffs of my hand but 2 other guys grabbed them.

"Walk with us" one of them said.
"As if I had a choice" I mumbled. They both squeezed my wrist tightly, sending pain through my arm.
They walked me downstairs and into a room. As we went by there was a lot of other girls in cuffs or tied with rope to different things. They all looked as scared as I did. They led me into a room.

"Melanie we have someone for you to fix for an auction"

Oh okay, what's her name" she asked.

Melanie had a lot of makeup and other things to 'beautify' someone.

"That's not important" a guy said.

"Okay well if you wanna come over here and lay on the table" she said to me

"Um no, I'm not laying on the table"  I hissed.

"Oh right, forgot to tell you, she's a stubborn one." Mason said

"Well how about you sit in the chair?" She said

"Fine" I said. I figured sitting in the chair would be better cause I could see what's going on.

"So what is your name" she asked sweetly.

"Skylar" I said

"Skylar? that's a nice name" she said

"Thanks" is all I mumbled.

"So what is this whole auction thing?" I asked

"Well.. Basically the guys that you saw, there gonna take you to this place where anybody can basically buy you, and do what they please with you. Basically it's all for money. " she explained.

"Well what is this for" I said pointing to the makeup and clothes.

"It makes the sales go faster because people bid higher amounts." She said hesitating

"Okay your all finished, here put these on" she said giving me clothes.

"What's this for?" I asked

"You have to put them on, I don't know why it's just the rules."

I walk to the bathroom.

I put it in and basically the bottom of the dress didn't pass my thighs and the top was low cut, and it shows my stomach. How does this even pass as a dress?

I walked out and all the guys were there.

"Damn Melonie, you did a great job!" Said one of them
Someone came up and grabbed my arms. They put me in the car and we drove somewhere. They made me wear a blindfold so I couldn't see where to go. I got lost where we were and all the turns so I just stopped. I thought I could just trace back where we went and I could escape. The car came to a stop.
The blindfold was taken off and they basically dragged me inside. When we got back behind a runway Mason started talking to me

"When I say go out there, you go out. You don't come back until the announcer tells you to. When you get to the bottom spin around the just stand there until he says to go back. Do you understand?" He asked

"Yea" I mumbled.

"NEXT" the person called

Mason pushed me out of the curtains. I walked out and had trouble in my heels. They were defining the biggest heels I've ever had to walk in. I walked all the way out.

"This 15 year old girl is from California! She is a stubborn but good looking babe. Her name is Skylar!" The announcer said

I turned around. Slowly. Like Mason said. I heard whistling. It all sounded like the bus. Except for the clapping and money bidding.

"Okay starting at 5,000"

"8,000"

"20,000"

40,000

"80,000"

"150,000"

Then there was one the got my attention.

"700,000"

"700,000 going once, twice, SOLD to 700,000!"the announcer shouted.

I walked back to where Mason was.

"Holy shit! You just got us 700,000!" Yelled Mason and his friends cheering.

They grabbed my wrist once again.

"Ya know I'm getting really tired of you grabbing my wrist." I hissed

"Yeah? Well get used to it" one of the guys spat.
They sat Me down in a waiting room.

"Stay here" The guy said walking away.

"No promises" I spat
I heard footsteps coming in.

"Alright here she is" the guy said. I think is name was Mike.

"Thanks" a young guy said. He was really cute, specially for someone who just bought me. He walked up to me.

"Hi. I'm Justin.

"Hi" is all I said, cause even though he's really hot... He still bought me.

"Alright let's go then"

He didn't grab my wrist. So I got up and followed him out. He brought me to his car. I looked at it. It was a black Bughatti. A car I always dreamed of having, but probably will never get now. I got in the front seat of the car.

"So uh Skylar." He started

I looked over at him

"What?" I said in a mean kind of way

"Okay look, I don't know what I did to you but-"

"You don't know?! How do you not know, you just bought me! I wanna go home." I shouted, he was clearly in shock

"Look. You should be lucky I got you! Other people do you know what they would to you? They would just let you die. Is that what you want? Your lucking I'm not some old man" he said calmly. I knew everything would only get worse.

"Look I'm sorry. I really don't want you to hate me, so do you think we can try again? Or do you want to hate each other cause I'm telling you now your gonna be with me in my house for awhile" he said. I looked at him.

"Yeah let's try again"

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Anyone like it? Should I keep going or delete it? Let me know!! Thanks!! And plzzz SHARE!!