Chapter Thirteen

Skylars pov
I sat on his bed, my legs shaking and my thoughts going crazy. What's he going to do? The other night was just so terrible. His loud footsteps became evident as he got closer to the room. He walked in and slammed the door behind him.
"Lay down" he spat.
"Justin I don't want to" I whimpered. He ripped my shirt off without hesitation and begin kissing, leaving marks down my body.
"Stop" I said helplessly. He reached his hand up, placing it around my thin neck. He pushed me down and I struggled under his grip. I looked beside me and noticed a glass beer bottle that Jason had left a long time ago. I grabbed the bottle and broke it over his head. He rolled off of me and grabbed his head in pain. I took the time to get up and run. I ran out the door and the cold night air hit my half naked body. I ran to the road and stumbled around. I didn't have shoes on, each pebble hurt my foot. I ran for what felt like hours, until I finally stumbled among a house. I ran up the porch and knocked on the door franticly.

"Help" I screamed, praying that whoever this person was would wake up and help me. I stopped banging on the door for a moment and I heard footsteps. I heard many locks unlock then a young man opened the door.

"Can I help you" His tired voice asked

"I need to use your phone" I said quickly. He noticed my body and what I was wearing and he let me in.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked, leading me to the kitchen.

"No thank you, I'm fine" I said and picked up the phone. I immediately called the police

"911 what is your emergency" the operator asked

"My name is Skylar, and I'm the girl who's been kidnapped"

_______________________________________________________________

I know it's short y'all but I don't know where to go with this story. If you guy have any ideas for this story comment, or message me! I'll definitely give ya credit!

Thank you guys so much for all the love!