Memorium

Author's Pov

Ronnie and Prince are found almost immediately after the encounter. Both are taken into surgery, Princeton for the shot to his lower abdomen, missing his small intestine by just a few inches and Ronnie for head injury, two broken ribs from the impact on the wall, sprained ankle and overdose of anicdots.

Ray Ray escapes and now lives with his cousins, Rochelle and Randy Smith where he plans to start again.

Drake, is in police custody after being found with one hundred grand, twenty bags of Angel Dust and Cocaine.

Recap, set, sink, play.....Memorium

--

:::Ronnie's Pov::: 3 Weeks Later

After three weeks of bed rest in hospital, my physician said i could go home after final examinations. That night had truly taken a toll on me, physically and emotionally. I couldn't remember anything before that moment. They say it's slight amnesia which should wear off after a month or two due to the head injury i sustained.

I was forced to wear this ridiculous back brace for my back and i was completely patched up, breasts to waist. I think it was absurd because i felt perfectly fine but the nurses always argued with me that i wasn't ready to go out making me repeat over and over, 'My name's Veronica Sanders, 15 years old!' That didn't help.

Doctor: Goodmorning Miss Sanders.

Ronnie: Morning *smiles*

Doctor: How do you feel?

Ronnie: Way better.

Doctor: Great. So, we ran through your tests and came with a conclusion. Do you want the good news first or the bad?

Ronnie: Good, please.

Doctor: *smiles fondly at her* I think you're the first patient i've had for a while who's said they want to hear good news first. Anyway, the good news is that your vital signs are over 87%, everything is normal which means you can go home.

I kept a straight face but deep down i'm fist pumping.

Ronnie: And the bad news?

Doctor: You might not be getting your memory back any time soon.

He stopped to study my face which i kept impassive as possible. My memory?

Ronnie: So you're saying i won't be able to remember anything that happened before that night?

Doctor: Exactly. I have already explained that to your sister.

Ronnie: Sister? Oh, wait, um, Vicky? Victoria? Tori!

Doctor: Well, i guess this is partial amnesia. *notices my quizical look* It's when you can only remember specific things and people like your sister.

I nodded my head understanding. He reeasured me that i would remember in a month or so, so i as long as i would remember. He smiled then called a nurse to help me get dressed. My sister, Victoria, discharged me and took me to where we lived.

It was a really pretty house but what shocked me was the fact that we lived together alone. When Victoria parked up front, a middle-aged woman walked out. She looked so farmiliar and a little like Victoria. She helped with my bag and hugged me, speaking in some language you would have thought was French.

Mrs.S: Veronica. Honey, how do you feel?

Ronnie: Fine, thank you.

I discovered she was my mother when she turned to take me up to my room, she had the same birth mark as me on her shoulder. I followed her up to a green and blue stripped door with 'Veronica' printed in pretty Roman letters. She smiled and opened the door, stepping aside to let me in first.