Re-Restart

Dedicated to my new fans!!!

:::Ronnie's Pov:::

I sat down on my bed with a tub of chocolate mousse. I was feeling so drained after yet another arguement with Princeton. To be honest being in a relationship with him was hard work. All i wanted was to sit on the beach a little longer. Before he had come back from taking a call, a cute guy happened to come and talk me up. So, i talked to him, where's the problem?

Thinking about it got me even angrier than i needed to be. I took another spoon full of mousse and rolled onto my stomach. Might as well get some work done. I grabbed my English AP assignment and began reading it through.

2 hours later...

I was just about done writing my essay when i heard the Tori's voice from downstairs. I heard the door bell ring right afterwards. I quickly jogged to the lip of the stairs and crouched down.

Tori: Hell-oh hi Prince.

Prince: Hey, is Ronnie home?

Tori: Yeah, she's upstairs. Is something wrong?

Prince: No. Everything is fine.

Somehow i sensed exactly what he was feeling. Complete rage. I rolled my eyes as he started by the staircase.

Tori: Anything you need before you go up? I'm about to set the table.

Prince: Not right now, thanks though.

I stood erect and glared at him as he gave me the same eye back. We need to talk, the eye said. I rolled my eyes and turned, marching to my room.

Prince: Ronnie!

I ignored and kept walking until i reached the door and was held on the wrist.

Prince: Stop it!

Ronnie: *pulls her hand free* Don't touch me.

He glared down at me. I swear if looks could kill. He looked too sexy when he was angry. The fuck, Nica!

I pushed the door open allpwing him to enter only to have him slam it shut as he came in.

Prince: You have got to check that attitude.

Ronnie: Or what?! You wanna scream to the whole world like you did on the beach? Fuck that shit, Jacob! I'm tired of you barking orders at me! I have every right to talk to who i want, when i want, however the fuck i want!

Prince: And that's the kind of shit that gets you in trouble and we end up locked up and gagged in some shady place! Ronnie, everything you do now, it's not safe. I'm trying to protect y-

Ronnie: I never asked for your protection. I was perfectly fine without it for three years, why do i need it now?! Just say you are jealous!

Prince: YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!

Ronnie: YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME DO WHAT I DON'T WANT TO DO! LIKE THIS FUCKED UP RELATIONSHIP!

I immediately regretted what i said. I pursed my lips, eyes averted to the carpet.

Prince: I forced you into a relationship? Unbelievable. I clearly wasted eighteen weeks of my life i will never get bck because you are just so ignorant, whinny and self-centered.

Ronnie: I'M ignorant, whinny and self-centered? You are a loud, rude, narcisstic, egotistical, bipolar asshole with trust issues! It was one time! I get the blame for one mistake. I have to be the one to mind my actions in public!

Prince: Did you hear yourself say 'I' in all those sentences?

Ronnie: Yes because i'm ths only one giving im this relationship! Damn, Princeton! I wish i never remembered you!