Chapter 2- 50% Hope 75% Doom

The man holding Ella is tall and muscular, he is like a soldier and he has a skull tattoo on his right hand. He is wearing a blue T-shirt and a black leather jacket. He is wearing green pants and on his right pocket is a knife, to be more precise a combat knife. He has a small blue backpack and a pouch.

Shane acted quick and grabbed his ice pick quickly stabbing the man's arm.

"Gaaaah!" The man shouted in pain while letting go of Ella's hair making Ella fall on the rough ground followed by a soft whimper. Shane hurriedly grabbed Ella's shotgun and quickly aimed it ay the man his arm shaking.

"I will shoot you!" Shane shouted uncertainty in his voice.

"Please don't shoot me I thought you were the people who..." The man trailed off not finishing his sentence.

"Who are they? Who are those people!" Ella said immediately standing up and tightly clutching her baseball bat on her right hand.

"Let me in, our argument might attract more zombies " His voice was clearly sad and ridden with guilt.

"How can we trust you?" Shane said while still aiming the shotgun on the man.

"I'm sure you will trust me". He threw his pistol in the area that was barricaded by their dumpster followed by his combat knife.

Shane and Ella nodded as their eyes met each others. Ella pushed the dumpster while Shane kept watch. Shane found it eerily quiet, they were just attacked before, what happened suddenly?

The man sat on the ground while Shane closed the dumpster. Ella is still clutching her baseball bat tightly While she waits for Shane to finish closing it. They then secured the dumpster and sat behind it.

"Let's start with our names, I'm Ella" Ella started while putting her bat on the ground and popping a yellow gum and chewing it in her mouth.

"I'm Shane, Sorry from before it's just--"

"It's alright I should be the one saying sorry to you two I nearly killed both of you and I'm sure Ella's hurt... I'm really sorry." Interrupted the strange new man which  was clearly filled with concern.

"By the way I'm William" The man said while exchanging a nervous glance on Ella and Shane and still clutching his bleeding arm.

Shane and Ella just stared at him like he was a sight to behold with. Shane stared at his backpack, the contents of his school supplies were there so he opened it. The inside was full of food and water. He opened the second pocket and there were his school supplies. He grabbed a pack of crackers and showed it to Ella. Ella nodded to this and Shane began to eat the crackers which lessened how fast his heart beats. Their awkward conversation was interrupted by a distant gunshot.

"We should go." William told the pair hurriedly.

"Right, let's discuss those people later." Ella stood up grabbing her shotgun and immediately stored her bat in her bag.

Shane turned around and hurriedly wore his backpack and putting his icepick on a small space between his belt and pants. He turned around only to find Ella frozen as a statue and her eyes were filled with terror. Only one look from William filled the details.

"I mean I'm gonna go, not you two." William cackled. His laugh was so evil that Shane immediately thought he and Ella is going to die at that moment.

Before Ella can aim her shotgun at William. Her head was hit by a bat making her fall unconscious, this made Shane panic, he hurriedly reached for his ice pick as his hand reached the handle, he unknowingly collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

===================================================

Next Chapter Trailer:

Shane wakes up in a vehicle he supposes is a car. Ella is nowhere to be found. He was left staring at blank space. Then suddenly the vehicle stops making him bump on a seat. Items fall and windows crack looking around it confirms he's in a car, his hands are tied and zombies surround the car longing for his flesh and blood.

Where is he? Where is Ella? Why did this happen? Will he survive the nightmare he unconsciously went into?

Author's note:

Thank you for reading any feedback would be appreciated.

Please Vote - That Would inspire me for continuing this series! (√^~^√)

Please Comment - For further improvement! (^w^)

Please Share - I want more views, Please? *Sobs*
===================================================